Reviews for Uh, Yeah, About That Cat
CaptainFrenzyFries chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I have a HUGE appreaciation for short, enjoyable fanfics like this and I seriously don't know how I haven't found this one sooner. It's awesome!

It was about 4:00am when I first read it and just imagining the cats mutation seriously sent me into so many loud, unattractive laughing fits. Thank God that poor cat didn't know something was wrong because this would've been a horrific read if it were suffering, but the cats obliviousness just made it even more hilarious. Even now when I re-read it I can't help but smile.
Hyr'Ayl chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Hm, the characters sound much like their in-game counterparts. The scenes are well described, and the use of heavy ambient and situation description would've been simply uselss, since we all know Keliner's lab and the teleportation sequence.

Anyway, i have plans for that cat in my fanfiction.
Edik chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
not bad at all. barney and kliener talk and act almost exactly the way you would expect them to and you did a good job getting all that stuff about the LG obifold stuff correct. realistic, practical, funny, you did a good job my friend.
Ghost Duck chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
God, that was epic! I loved the buildup and suspense you created. It was very difficult for me not to peak at the bottom paragraphs. Keep up the great writing!
cheezburgerlover chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Heh heh. Good idea. If you read my version of the cat incident, you would find it a bit more gory. Oh well, nicely written.

The lover of cheezburgers,

chezzburgerlover

P.S I found it quite funny that an advertisement for a website about cats was at the bottom of this story. Lol.
The Heir of Seth chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
oh thank god i was worried that the cat might be dead or really hurt (is an animal person). cool story and kleiner better fix the poor kitty D:
Minty-Nutmeg chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Ha ha, I loved this! :D I always wondered what had happened with that cat. It keeps me up at night...;) The description of the cat after the - (cough, cough) - 'incident' made me laugh non-stop! I just had this hilariously funny image of it in my head. XD Fantastic work, as usual! :3
Vypress chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Hrm, that was significantly less bloody that I thought it would be. Nevertheless, this is a great story! I think you captured their relationship and their personalities perfectly: Barney, your average guy; and Kleiner, the absent-minded, rambling professor. I like how you included his line from the game. :D

Very nice!
Lunaros chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Ah, I love this story's title. XD

Anyway, your writing style is as great as usual. X3 Good to see the cat's story finally explained!

... Though I always imagined what happened to it to be... considerably more gruesome. X_X De-atomization should not be tried at home! XD Good to see its still kind of alright in your version. XP

Great job, as usual!