Reviews for Can't Get Home
elitejace452 chapter 6 . 8/11/2008
yay for the most amazing chapter yet, but i am also very sad, because now i don't have any thing to look forward to reading every day. this was an amazing wonderful, awesome, sweet, cute, fun and all around cool story to read. i enjoyed every chapter, even, yes, the heart stopping cliff hangers, but that's okay, i don't mind! just glad that you didn't leave me hanging for a couple of weeks!

p.s. i am very glad that you didn't mind my death threats and suicide threats, cause i really enjoyed this story! so, i hope that you will write some more soon, cuz if you don't... i've been needing an excuse to pull out my knife drawer and sharpen them... insert:evil cackle:insert ... but, hey, you get the point! SIT DOWN RIGHT NOW, AND START WRITING ... OR ELSE!

so, anyway...

Thanks for the story!

sam
irishgirl9 chapter 6 . 8/11/2008
Great job with that story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. When Shaun showed up, I was suspicious. Especially when he acted like he knew Bobby only after Sam mentioned the man's name. Poor Sam, having to go through that. I'm glad that he was able to get free and showed up at the cabin in the nick of time. Thank goodness John knew how to treat hypothermia. Even if Dean felt it was showing weakness, which it wans't, its good that John did everything that he did. Thank God, Dean didn't give up and was able to get through to Sam.

Just to let you know, this story is not marked complete.
sammygirl1963 chapter 6 . 8/11/2008
Fantastic ending to your story. I am so glad that Dean finally got Sammy to talk and let the kid know that it was okay tocry sometimes!
Heartaches and Cheap Wine chapter 6 . 8/11/2008
The was such a nice chapter!

Awesome as usual, although i have to say, I'm not happy that you are ending it! LOL

Somewhere in a future it would be nice to get a sequel to it ] Please?

Anyways, that was fab!

Love and sunshine

K

xox
tomash chapter 6 . 8/11/2008
Nicely done K.
alwaysateen chapter 6 . 8/10/2008
Great last chapter.

I love the conversation between the brothers where they each admit thir real feelings for one another. :)
elitejace452 chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
AWW! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THEM BOTH OKAY! I AM LOVING YOU AND WORSHIPING THE GROUND THAT YOU WALK ON RIGHT NOW! I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR EPILOGUE! THIS WAS AN AMAZING STORY!

p.s. if you hadn't updated, i would have jumped off the grand canyon and then i would have haunted you for eternity while you wished that you had updated!

lol, thanks for putting up with this maniac girl and updated often.

love,

sam
Heartaches and Cheap Wine chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
OH. MY.

that chapter made me cry, I hope u realize that!

i love the little bit at the end. aw.

anyways, chapter was super duper awesome as usual!

Love and Sunshine

K

xox
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
OMG, poor Sammy went through hell after killing Shaun and thinking that he wasn't able to save Dea. It's a good thing Dean made John tell him what happened so he would be prepared to take care of Sammy. Love the way that Dean instinctively knew that Sam would do something if he just waited! It didn't take long. Also loved the way that Dean finally made Sam realize that he was awake-by holding him tight to his chest and listening to his heartbeat!

Can't wait for your epilogue!
JamieMc chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
thank you .

another great chapter

thanks
GreenMK28 chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
Another Great Chapter! Sorry to see it coming to an end.
tomash chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
Awesome, nicely done. K.
deangirl1 chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
Another great chapter. Of course it would have to be Dean to get through to Sammy. And loved the chick flick moments! Always nice to see John at least trying to be a good Dad... I'm in awe at how quickly you've gotten this out and up! You go girl~
alwaysateen chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
Very nice chapter!

Sam saved Dean! I'm so proud of him, even if he doesn't realize what he did just yet...

Now, let's hope Dean can save him all over again.

Very good story, so happy Bobby finally made it to the Winchesters. :)
SPNCruzin chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
very nicely done. You do a wonderful job with dean whompage. liked the brotherly interaction in this chapter. please update soon and thanks.
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »