Reviews for Can't Get Home
SPNCruzin chapter 3 . 8/2/2008
Just stumbled across this story and I am very happy I did. Love Dean whompage-hehe-what can I say. Just want to reach out and rescue him. Love this fanfic. Who is Sammy with? What is going to happen next? Please update soon and thanks!
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Good so far! Liked the interaction between Dean and John, and John's protectiveness. Loved hurt Dean in the beginning, but I hope nothing at all happens to Sam! I wish the chapters were a little bit longer, but still the story sounds very interesting. I can't wait for some more hurt Dean! Keep up the good work!
elitejace452 chapter 3 . 8/2/2008
this was a really well written chapter. i rather enjoyed the scene with dean and john, and it didn't come off slashly at all. well, since i got my update, i guess that i don't have to fling myself off Niagara Falls, but if I don't get an update soon, i guess i'll have to fling myself off there. so, PRESSURE! i just thought that you are writing this well, and i can't wait to see if Shaun is bad or good. I hope that he's not just leading Sam on. I like Dean in this story a lot. but, always, don't forget... PRESSURE PRESSURE PRESSURE! I really want an update!
Supernatural-Fics chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
This is really good!

You should send it in to our website...

/supernatural-fics

HAMUCHA chapter 3 . 8/2/2008
I think I like it. I like Hurt/Comfort between JohnDean.

Though I think your Dean is over react on "don't want to be carried" and "don't want to be hold to be warmed". I mean, maybe he'd said no once, just to let John know that he did refuse, but then he would just let him. After all, it is an emergency and it's his Dad. But with Sam, he might will do just that.
heather03nmg chapter 3 . 8/2/2008
I thought the scenes with John and Dean were very sweet. Nice job.

And who is this Shaun...good or bad?

Update soon!
Heartaches and Cheap Wine chapter 3 . 8/2/2008
oh my goodness!

Sammy you idjit! GAH! no! little Sammy!

Aww, that last scene was beautiful and didnt come across shalshy at all!

Anyways, awesome chapter!

Update soon!

love and Sunshine

K

xox
FraFra chapter 3 . 8/2/2008
Great chapter!

The action in the first part was breath-taking, and I can totally piicture John trying to force himself to think before acting stupidly... Anfer all his sons are the most important thing he has, so he knows he's got to be careful!

Dean thinking about Sammy even in an extreme situation is really touching, and his efforts to hide his weakness is very in-character.

Shaun is a very interesting character in my opinion, I can't wait to know who he really is!

The last scene with John and Dean was just awesome, so intense...

I loved the detailed descriptions and the great dialogues...

"You can be a soldier again when you’re well. For now, let me help you. Please"; that was my favourite part!

And in the end, when Dean stops struggling and starts crying, along with John... That part was really moving, it almost made me cry!

Congrats, I can't wait for more!

-Francesca
JamieMc chapter 3 . 8/2/2008
Thanks again

great chapter

(L)
zuimar chapter 3 . 8/2/2008
Great story again, dear, you've got me completely hooked! Can't wait to see what's in store for the boys and John.
alwaysateen chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
Excellent new chapter!

Poor Dean, he didn't need hypothermia on top of everything else... Your scene where John was trying to help Dean even if he didn't want to be help was perfect. Exchanging body heat is a normal procedure and nobody should be ashame about that.

I really love John in your story, he so nice and worried about his sons, very sweet.
elitejace452 chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
if you don't update soon, I'm gonna go fling myself off Niagara Falls! no, not really. i need an update!
Mad Server chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
Eep! Dean! So excited to see what happens next!
Jemiul chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
a fantastic story. I love it.

Keep up the great work.

Jemiul
deangirl1 chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
OMG! You've lost Dean! I am a bad person for taking so long to review! I read when you first posted but it's been a crazy week. Loving it! Who doesn't love stoic!Dean and Protective!John? And we've got Bobby to look forward to! I can't believe how quickly you got this up! I'll be looking for the next chap!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »