Reviews for Bionicle: A Midsummer Night's Dream
sweetcelina chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Nice, very nice... and funny... I remember I was in A Midsummer Night's Dream play and I played a fairy named Peasblossom... I wonder who the fairies are going to be... I'm going to keep reading! Great job so far!
Wandering outlaw chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
i know this! your bases this off an old greek myth! your koro is athens i won't go futher for people have no idea what i'm talking about
Samson-But-Bigger chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
I don't need to read this story.

BECAUSE IT'LL BE FUCKING AWESOME!

Thank you for converting my personal favourite Shakespeare play into a bionicle story.

But I have read the story don't worry.
WereWolfPrincess1215 chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
I remember the play the eigth grade clas before us did. It was 'A Mid-Summer Night's Midterm'. It was kinda wierd, but I remember the scenes...Kinda...Like, Hahli and...Gali (the people who 'played' them in the comedy) started cat-fighting, and this one guy had to yank them away. It's confusing. I wish I could see a REAL play... -mopes-
Tylterra chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
I remember reading this in English class. I now laugh at you, Matau... BOTTOM. ~points and laughs~

Bottom was really full of himself (like Matau) in the play. It's like he didn't even know what his name meant.

I despise whoever it was that decided that women were insanely inferior. I mean, really. We're GOOD actors...

Ah, yes. Poor Whenny! ~huggles~

And my English teacher was always obsessed with sayings like "the course of true love never did run smooth." I remember all of this like it was yesterday!
Magdalan-Saiyan-Toa chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
You and Billy S. are like the best of buds now, ain't ya?

Some of this was pretty funny but hard to follow.
WereWolfPrincess1215 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
...I hate tattletales...-kicks Gali- And Gali. That was a funny story. I liked all of it...Except the long words...and the fact that when characters speak, it's hard to follow, because I don't know who's saying what, you know?