Reviews for Tired
Write Your Wrongs chapter 15 . 1/19
This Sasuke is… tolerable? I’m actually surprised.
Write Your Wrongs chapter 12 . 1/19
‘A couple years ago…’
Typo.
Write Your Wrongs chapter 3 . 1/18
‘So much pain’? That dialogue had me dying lmao
Arrexu chapter 5 . 11/9/2021
But I like the story a lot so kudos to you
Arrexu chapter 6 . 11/9/2021
Ngl... Chapter 5 was Hella cringe
Mugetsu700 chapter 28 . 10/16/2021
I really want a sequel, I hope that one day you decide to make it.
jimmy.oz chapter 8 . 8/8/2021
I know one thing if you do make a sequel for this like I think you were mentioning at one point in another story then should turn that to a harem and add Kurenai, Shizune, Tsunade.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2021
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. . . . . .
Guest chapter 3 . 5/11/2021
END OF FLASHBACK
Naruto didn't wear his normal outfit instead he WHORE...
YeagerMeister31 chapter 28 . 5/6/2021
Well, damn that was a great story a sequel would be nice but oh well.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 27 . 5/5/2021
This is going to be an interesting next set of chapters, Itachi is a weird person I have to admit, he was more loyal to Konoha than any of the Uchiha clan, but then joined the Akatsuki, it's kind of weird, why act so loyal than join a bunch of rejects in there deluded plans for conquest.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 26 . 5/4/2021
This was pretty cool and a nice fight and it was a plan all along for Naruto to bond with Aoi's team in prepareation for Naruto to take over
YeagerMeister31 chapter 25 . 5/4/2021
Well, this was interesting and now those inbred Akatsuki losers are making there presence known, oh how dumb and pathetic are they.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 24 . 5/3/2021
Well, that was another interesting chapter Naruto killed 2 Kurama's today lol one Kiri Kurama and Kurama/Kyubi well not him personally, but this is an interesting development.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 23 . 5/1/2021
Well, that was cool Naruto's killing more weak Kiri losers, and the Akatsuki are a bunch of weaklings, Pein is NOTHING special, although I can imagine the pathetic council demanding that Tsunade hand over Naruto, Tsunade should then just slaughter the council nobody would miss them.
1,057 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »