Reviews for Tired
Lisanna Ackerman chapter 6 . 6/5
Ano,isn't Kakashi supposed to be Naruto's surrogate nii-san because ototou indicates that Kakashi is younger to Naruto..
Ok,how the hell would the mission go, if Naruto didn't go Kyubi? , Oh, I know, Orochimaru would kill them all if he wanted.
GAY!
justin.jossart chapter 1 . 3/1
Dude. Grammar check. The idea is good, but please either get a beta or at least a grammar check program.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 1 . 2/29
Sai would know about Kyubi because Danzo doesn't care about the would have informed Sai.
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 3 . 2/3
I like what you have written so far, but you need to invest in a beta. The grammar mistakes are plentiful.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 28 . 1/19
well... Sasuke is an idiot. Naruto is awesome and your fanfic is good
Kisaki Sakura chapter 4 . 1/9
I have to stop here... Your idea was quite good, but it is obvious that you are not well versed within the Narutovers. Many things you wrote were impossible - you ignored rules of this world and made secret techniques canon.
Beside that in the series it is clearly stated that you need years to learn elemental techniques, the Kage Bushin no Jutsu is a secret technique, sealed away by the Hokage and is known by only thew. To make an exercise out of it is absolutly unlogical. Furthermore it has nothing to do with chackra control! The reason why Naruto is that good at it, is, because he has too little chackra control and lots of chackra to spare, thus is able to create an army.
And I don't even want to start on the OOC - and I don't mean Naruto but everyone else.
naruto sa gia tre elementi e kiba deve ancora cominciare!ahahahahah
naruto ormai e grande e sa badare a se stesso xke i genitori ancora un segreto?naruto e in grado di tenere l info x se stesso
tsunade sta diventando uno stalker e hinata dov'e finita?
c'e' un jutsu controllo nascite?questi ninja hanno davvero di tutto!
iStyx chapter 4 . 12/25/2015
Starting from 4th chapter this story is boring like hell.
Auriferous chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
horrendous grammar... T_T
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Naruto decided to make an statement to himself, he's now deciding what is best for him and now he's going to face the most dangerous challenge!