Reviews for Tired
guest chapter 2 . 3/16
I like your story but I think you need a beta. Is English not your first language? It's fine but having an English speaking beta could help you improve some of the language errors you make. You seem to forget to put in words quite often leaving sentences that are the equivalent of "Why you blame me everything?". I can understand it but it's missing words. "Why DO you blame me FOR everything?"
guest chapter 1 . 3/16
It sounds like you are missing words when Naruto thinks of his questions. "Why DOES everyone underestimate me?" "Why DOES everyone call me knucklehead?" "Why IS Sakura-chan blaming me as well for failing the mission?"
aarif chapter 1 . 2/28
Wow thats alot of SHIT in a single story!
renextronex chapter 4 . 1/22
this chapter... oh boy this chapter...
ok so no.1: the same exam? really? you think that they would hold the exact same exam when repeating the exam is an option? in a proffesion where info gathering is paramount?

no. 2: everybody saying how much naruto changed is getting OLD, is distracting, from halfway chaper 3 I was rolling my eyes every time I read someone noticing Naruto's changes

no. 3: channel chackra to your feets! exersice never seen before!... really?... besides chacra reserves is not something that's supposed to grow in one training session, is like saying you grow muscle after a afternoon in the gym

no. 4 your OCs hold no personality whatsoever, they seem to be there just to show that Naruto have some leadership abilities

no. 5 after the fight with kakashi, "So, tell me Naruto, in your training period, did you manage to create an ultimate jutsu, or as I would say, your signature" WTF? who the hell ask that out of nowhere?

no. 6 do this hand signs and imagine the jutsu while molding chackra and... voila! EUREKA!... if learning jutsu were so easy there wouldn't be a point to the sharingan don't you think?

no. 7 you make the shushin sound like teleportation... and is not. quote from the wiki "There has been some confusion in some translations between this and space–time ninjutsu, but these are indeed different techniques, as this technique isn't teleportation, just an extremely swift movement."

there are a more problems but those were the ones that stuck like sore thumbs
jesusyamato chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
#Namittheking: this shit is call FANFICTION, the author can set up whatever lore they want, Canon or not.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
Please write more.. I love your stories its 2017 but im still hooked
Namittheking chapter 12 . 9/5/2017
the only person able to manipulate all 5 elements is hiruzen sarutobi, the third hokage. jiraiya and orochimaru are not able to manipulate all 5 elements
Namittheking chapter 4 . 6/27/2017
kenjutsu means sword arts. bokujutsu or bokijutsu means weapon arts
Bosma17 chapter 28 . 6/27/2017
Please update a sequel to this story it is amazing
BlackDog0723 chapter 28 . 5/29/2017
Is there going to be a sequel because this story is amazing
crazyman5005 chapter 28 . 5/28/2017
great read though incomplete ending hope for sequel soon, now to read some of your other stories(regret next)
SarahTaylorTam chapter 28 . 5/3/2017
Good story I like strong naruto who takes things seriously and stops fooling around. Anko is good too. Keep up the good work
Rebmul chapter 2 . 4/14/2017
so much grammatical error
YeagerMeister31 chapter 13 . 4/1/2017
well this was interesting abit slow but not bad
YeagerMeister31 chapter 12 . 4/1/2017
well this sure was interesting wonder what will happen when Hinata finds out