Reviews for Tired
You claim your story is adventure and romance not angsty teenage bullshit, unnecessary drama, and forced plot retardedness, I can tell right now this story is going to be abandoned, there is no way it won't be with hoe you've forced so much retardedness and pots holes into you're clearly going g to get to a point where you can't force anymore, either that or you are going to make some piss poor super quick wrap up that is going to be even more retarded than the rest of the story
Jesus fucking christ if you have Naruto forgive him than he will be a pathetic piece of shit and will be a disgusting piece of trash and your story will be beyond fucking retarded.
Good God work on your pacing, or start after the scene if your going to just rush through a recap dumbass.
crashthisnow chapter 5 . 4/13
Hmmm this sucks, on one hand really good story from what I read but on the other hand the writing is so bad i distracts from the story itself...
the writing is horrible, it keeps ruining any form of immersion in the story
GingerGod7 chapter 28 . 3/12
Good story. Thx for writing it!
LordofTerror chapter 1 . 3/12
I forgot how terrible your writing is like dear God
ltulquiorra1 chapter 1 . 2/21
I mean... he did result to using the Kyuubi. so it is his fault. he doesn't have any right to complain
Write Your Wrongs chapter 15 . 1/19
This Sasuke is… tolerable? I’m actually surprised.
Write Your Wrongs chapter 12 . 1/19
‘A couple years ago…’
Typo.
Write Your Wrongs chapter 3 . 1/18
‘So much pain’? That dialogue had me dying lmao
Arrexu chapter 5 . 11/9/2021
But I like the story a lot so kudos to you
Arrexu chapter 6 . 11/9/2021
Ngl... Chapter 5 was Hella cringe
Mugetsu700 chapter 28 . 10/16/2021
I really want a sequel, I hope that one day you decide to make it.
jimmy.oz chapter 8 . 8/8/2021
I know one thing if you do make a sequel for this like I think you were mentioning at one point in another story then should turn that to a harem and add Kurenai, Shizune, Tsunade.
1,065 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »