Reviews for Tired
OpusPacem chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
I hope u realize that naruto is a ninja so it's a good thing to be underestimated that way he won't get killed.
Shaydrall chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Interesting idea, but you definitely need a Beta to go over all of this. Too many errors to ignore, and from other reviews I've read, things don't really improve. Find that Beta
Knight'sShade chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
I like the story, but unless sakra and ino are dating, lay off the chan in their conversations. it just gets annoying for 2 freinds to refer to each other like their in love.
RacerShadowZ chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Don't judge the book by its cover...

Summary looked nice and the idea of the story also nice.. But that grammar... I'm sorry but I can't help but cringe at the abundance of errors and missing letters, and thats just from the 1st Chapter... If your reading this please either fix your grammar or get a beta...

P.S. I ain't joking when I said cringe ~_~
Deviant-Hulk chapter 28 . 5/25/2015
I loved this story, it was brilliant
Although I'm looking for the sequel aha
ShadowSlayer0 chapter 5 . 4/21/2015
Kakashi got the left sharingan, not the right.
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 3/20/2015
You really need Beta-reader.
Lord Asura chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
why is naruto suddenly intellectual? he did no actual training with Jaraiya and I know for a fact that mood changes don't make you an intellectual genius and strategist off the bat.
one-crazy-otaku chapter 28 . 2/19/2015
Is there going to be a sequel?
JimmyHall24 chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
I'd hate my father if I was Naruto. Family to me is more important then a bunch of nameless people in the village. So yeah. I'd use Minato's jutsus but would never call him my father.
AlexDnD chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
Good story but I feel Naruto is gaining far too much strength WAY too quickly.
End.User chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
So many reviewers commenting in chapter two. I won't even read that far is this is the quality of writing the author shows in his prologue.
Blaze501st chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
how does aoi know about naruto being a jinchuuiki? i dont think that they would just tell him a s-class secret.
Blaze501st chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
isnt gamakichi the one that naruto normaly summons?
BraveVesperia chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
thank you for making an attempt to write a story but it is just too clunky to read. perhaps in future you may want a beta as I am guessing English is not your first language.
1,065 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »