Reviews for Tired
Eltari chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
You've probably heard this many times before in previous reviews but I'm just going to say it again your grammar really fucking SUCKS. I would like to continue reading this story, I really would, but trying to read something that looks like it was written by a ten year old tends to give me a head ache. If English isn't your first language then you have a valid excuse.
spiritwolf35 chapter 4 . 8/14/2015
So far the story is ok other than the grammar sucks big time but still ok that and there is no way in HELL Naruto would be able to learn all that in only 2 weeks heck in canon it took him more than 2 to 3 days just to cut the leaf and that is with him using hundreds and hundreds of clones and the same goes to cutting the waterfall and I dont care if you have it where he has high chakra control but oh well
spiritwolf35 chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
I read this story before but never finished it I do know you left the story wide open at the end and I do remember you telling me a few years ago that you were planning to make a sequel to this story I mean the Akatsuki is still out there and if I remember right Tobi going to free Sasuke from his cell so like I said you left the story wide open for a sequel
superthunder2523 chapter 28 . 8/1/2015
This fiction was a masterpiece. I never got bored even in a single chapter. I normally like powerful naruto stories but people make them too powerful almost god-like with no challenge what so ever. Your Naruto was very powerful but it didnt felt like it was unearned and battles were very well described. Ill be sure to check some of your other fictions. Thanks for publishing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Wow. I like the idea of the story, but there are too many grammer mistakes and missing words. It looks horrid.
OpusPacem chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
I hope u realize that naruto is a ninja so it's a good thing to be underestimated that way he won't get killed.
Shaydrall chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Interesting idea, but you definitely need a Beta to go over all of this. Too many errors to ignore, and from other reviews I've read, things don't really improve. Find that Beta
Knight'sShade chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
I like the story, but unless sakra and ino are dating, lay off the chan in their conversations. it just gets annoying for 2 freinds to refer to each other like their in love.
RacerShadowZ chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Don't judge the book by its cover...

Summary looked nice and the idea of the story also nice.. But that grammar... I'm sorry but I can't help but cringe at the abundance of errors and missing letters, and thats just from the 1st Chapter... If your reading this please either fix your grammar or get a beta...

P.S. I ain't joking when I said cringe ~_~
Deviant-Hulk chapter 28 . 5/25/2015
I loved this story, it was brilliant
Although I'm looking for the sequel aha
ShadowSlayer0 chapter 5 . 4/21/2015
Kakashi got the left sharingan, not the right.
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 3/20/2015
You really need Beta-reader.
Lord Asura chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
why is naruto suddenly intellectual? he did no actual training with Jaraiya and I know for a fact that mood changes don't make you an intellectual genius and strategist off the bat.
one-crazy-otaku chapter 28 . 2/19/2015
Is there going to be a sequel?
JimmyHall24 chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
I'd hate my father if I was Naruto. Family to me is more important then a bunch of nameless people in the village. So yeah. I'd use Minato's jutsus but would never call him my father.
1,085 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »