Reviews for Tired
AlexDnD chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
Good story but I feel Naruto is gaining far too much strength WAY too quickly.
aaaaaasdffgkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
So many reviewers commenting in chapter two. I won't even read that far is this is the quality of writing the author shows in his prologue.
Blaze501st chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
how does aoi know about naruto being a jinchuuiki? i dont think that they would just tell him a s-class secret.
Blaze501st chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
isnt gamakichi the one that naruto normaly summons?
BraveVesperia chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
thank you for making an attempt to write a story but it is just too clunky to read. perhaps in future you may want a beta as I am guessing English is not your first language.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
i am greatly enjoying reading this story and may i suggest to you my friend you should give kingkakashi a try some of his stories base on naruhina but i beleive you mayy take interest in them.
MP chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
Critique in a nutshell: we have an interesting premise despite the bashing, but your writing is very, very, very awkward. It looks like the story could use some revision.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
I feel really sorry for Naruto because Anko is a tough cookie to handle, and I want to see why she is attracted to him because she is rather interesting woman to know.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
I hate to say this but this isn't Naruto but he is acting like a jerk like Sasuke it is true that he has to change but why does he have to take it on his teammates but Sakura is okay to bash.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
The plot of the story is very interesting because Naruto is always cheerful and hopeful never take that away from him but being underestimated though is a good thing for your enemies but the insults and his attitude to change is something that I always hoped for.

The thing about Anko will be interesting because she is much older than him because she is listed as 23 years old and her personality is rather interesting to handle.
razzi2010 chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
Sorry. Couldn't read anymore, the grammar is terrible and not only that the story itself is ridiculous, naruto goes from a rubbish genin surviving through luck with little to no training then magically becomes jonin level in 2 weeks? Really now...
narutohinata4life chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I love stories like this where naruto actually starts to fight back about all the shit he is given I love to read this
Zero Rewind chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
I read until Chapter 2.

Jiraiya trained Naruto in Taijutsu (I'm sure you remember his pre-timeskip Taijutsu, it was horrid), clone maneuvers and combinations of all kinds, better tactics, how to dispel Genjutsu, Oodama Rasengan, how to better control the fox's Chakra (considering he didn't know jack squat about how to do that, getting Naruto to that level is impressive), and honed his Kuchiyose.

They also had to keep moving all the time, in order to keep up Jiraiya's spy network, as well as not be easily reached by anyone— mainly Akatsuki. So I'd say 1/3 of the trip was moving around, 1/3 of it was sleeping, eating, spynetwork stuff, and the rest was devoted to training. So Naruto had 1 year or less of actual training time in; I'd say that's a lot of things that were taught, no?

I'm not sure why this story has so many reviews, but I personally can't read it. Looks more like a bashfic than an actual story.
Zero-Tails317 chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Huh well the grammer could be better but besides that the story's intresting,
Lord Asura chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
birth control jutsu...well this eh, who care not me.
1,085 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »