Reviews for Tired
YeagerMeister31 chapter 27 . 5/5/2021
This is going to be an interesting next set of chapters, Itachi is a weird person I have to admit, he was more loyal to Konoha than any of the Uchiha clan, but then joined the Akatsuki, it's kind of weird, why act so loyal than join a bunch of rejects in there deluded plans for conquest.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 26 . 5/4/2021
This was pretty cool and a nice fight and it was a plan all along for Naruto to bond with Aoi's team in prepareation for Naruto to take over
YeagerMeister31 chapter 25 . 5/4/2021
Well, this was interesting and now those inbred Akatsuki losers are making there presence known, oh how dumb and pathetic are they.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 24 . 5/3/2021
Well, that was another interesting chapter Naruto killed 2 Kurama's today lol one Kiri Kurama and Kurama/Kyubi well not him personally, but this is an interesting development.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 23 . 5/1/2021
Well, that was cool Naruto's killing more weak Kiri losers, and the Akatsuki are a bunch of weaklings, Pein is NOTHING special, although I can imagine the pathetic council demanding that Tsunade hand over Naruto, Tsunade should then just slaughter the council nobody would miss them.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 22 . 4/30/2021
This was a good chapter and some nice fights hut I am curious are u forgetting that Amayuri Ringo is a member of the Seven Swordsman of the Mist and that she's female and the fifth Mizukage was Mei Terumi, who also has red hair but a blue dress, your not mistaking this women for Mei Terumi are u.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 21 . 4/30/2021
This was a pretty interesting chapter, At first I thought the women from Kiri was Mei Terumi this mission should be interesting, I do hope that Naruto and Sakura make up even if they are not close anymire.
Soraslove chapter 1 . 4/29/2021
Ya.. naruto probably shouldn't charged ahead.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 20 . 4/29/2021
Well, that was interesting and different both juugo and Suigetsu are dead Sasgay and Karin are captured Kabuto's lost his arm and returned yet again in failure, damn I wonder what will happen to that lame ass Uchiha now.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 19 . 4/29/2021
Well, that was interesting I hope it goes badly for four eyes and I hope Naruto kills Kabuto and Karin she's a disgrace to the Uzumaki Clan and deserves death.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 18 . 4/28/2021
Well, this was an interesting chapter Naruto kicked ass, can't wait for more.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 17 . 4/28/2021
Well, this was quite interesting but this is gonna be a tough test for NaruShika and Ino.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 16 . 4/27/2021
Well, this was a pretty cool fight surprised Four Eyes loser gave up so easily, nice battles though for Naruto.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 15 . 4/27/2021
Well, that was interesting Pedomaru really hates Naruto lol, Sasgay's realised that Naruto's just better than him, Naruto was able to get a new sword, new summons and beat Kiba and now will face Yugao I can't wait for that fight.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 14 . 4/26/2021
Well, damn almost forgot about this story, Nice lemon also, and haha Sasgay got his ass handed to him.
1,062 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »