Reviews for Tired
Fenix1o chapter 13 . 9/23/2012
great story i didn'y read all of it cause i got bored though but i get bored easily with fanfics so don't feel offended. ja ne1 :]
Mandalore chapter 12 . 9/11/2012
Did shino just call anko a horse ...AM GONNA KICK HIS ASS FOR THAT !
SoiSoi chapter 28 . 9/5/2012
Great story, became a fan of your style after lone wolf and a couple more of your original ones are waiting to be read by me when I have the time, great story telling.
Mr.Heller chapter 28 . 8/29/2012
well... I like the story, but the way you end it, a bit annoying... give us a sequel!(or at least a short after-story)
Kyo no Kitsune chapter 18 . 8/15/2012
not that im saying your story is unoriginal, because with thousands of FF's its hard to be original, but, REALLY? 'Twin Sword Style'? that's just taking the easy way out of coming up with a name. come on bro, try to use your imagination next time you name something.
Kyo no Kitsune chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
wasnt it Gamakichi and GamatEtsu, with an E? even if it was an A, im pretty sure that gamate/atsu was as bright as Canon naruto. it was gamakichi always asking for sweets and help naru with pranks.
Kumo no Makoto chapter 28 . 8/6/2012
Just like Lone Wolf, I loved your story. But I still hate you for ending your stories like this (not seriously hating you). I think I will read Full Moon now. Continue with your good writing.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/19/2012
It was a nice story
Guest chapter 28 . 6/30/2012
Awesome story you are a great writer
IvanNamikaze chapter 26 . 5/30/2012
Really like the story up to this point, just have a few bones to pick with you :p. It feels like you forgot several things, such as Naruto's "doujutsu" and Anko's seal removal. It's like you had too many things on your plate and some just fell off. Also there are a few grammatical directions but they are all minor and seeing how the story is completed, I'll leave it at that.
Wolfone10 chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
And see with that scene with Tsunade and Shizune watching Anko and Naruto.. This class is why it is SOOOOO EASY to write harem/semi-harem stories for Naruto.. Face it, EVERYBODY here has SOME form of spying ability.. Their ninjas!.. They're constantly fighting for their lives and the first casualty of battle is monogamy.. Plus Naruto is the baddest dude in the whole damn town, if he stuck to one girl.. Do you know what kind of advantage that would give oorchi/sasuke/kaboto/all of the akutski? Sheez you think Lois Lane has problems? Tell Tsunade and Shizune GO FOR IT... ROFL.. After all *snicker* he seems to *giggle* be into older women... LOL.. ON a side note.. As to his appearance?.. I think Kyuubi's been tinkering... Mentally and Personality can MAKE drastic changes in a very short amount of time, but some of the physical changes?.. While possible... Would require more then the time frame allotted.. However, given a (semi) co-operative demon?.. Then yeah possible. Anyway.. Nice job, over all.
dfgfgfh chapter 28 . 5/24/2012
dfghhjhgjjfghhgfhfrttry
AquilonIII chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
Hmmm... the wind dome if it isolates air like stated could the change the pressure in the dome by expanding or compressing it. More or less pressure and POP! Hehehee
Person-who-can't-log-in chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Great story but why the hell is Naruto wearing a blouse?
Not In Use Anymore 35 chapter 2 . 4/15/2012