Reviews for Tired
ermatheghostchild chapter 1 . 11/8/2020
PLSSS continue it
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2020
Did you just say the colour of your blouse?! WTF MOTHERFUCKER ARE MAD?! HOW TF DO YOU FUCKING MISTAKE A SHIRT OR JACKET FOR A MOTHERFUVKING BLOUSE?! BLOUSE! ARE YOU SMOKIN DUDE? FUCKING IDIOT. LAMEASS. COMPLETE LAME MOTHER FUCKER. HOPE YOU DIE CHOKING ON YOU OWN CUM BITCH!
RitzyKitsune chapter 10 . 9/26/2020
I always thought that Sarutobi should have raised Naruto with his family, he was the Hokage and the God of Shinobi he should have protected the child of the Yondaime who died protecting all of Konoha, not to mention that Naruto was the last of the Uzumaki in Konoha after they failed to help Uzushiogakure. Also as a young Jinchūriki he would have been more protected, he would not have even been the only ruler of a hidden village that had that close of ties to their Jinchūriki.
RitzyKitsune chapter 9 . 9/26/2020
Even if he were still a 'knucklehead' looking that much like his dad he should of been told so it doesn't catch him off guard at the worst time or can't be used against him.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/7/2020
Awesome story, I really hope you write the sequel some time. Thanks for sharing, it was great reading this story again after so long.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/17/2020
Don't act like the story is complete, it isn't, remove the complete tag or be branded an unforgivable liar for life.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2020
sigh,, i hope he with kurenai than anko
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2020
ummm...this thing looks like it's written by a five-year old. 'became very angry'? seriously? that's you can do? and yamato is ooc.
SomewhatDark chapter 4 . 7/1/2020
Dude learning a jutsu here is like drinking water and Naruto went from genin to mid jonin in two weeks without the kagebunshin? *sigh* like many fics a good idea with a bad execution. Still its a good read.
12Ookami12 chapter 28 . 6/13/2020
I just finished this one and I gotta sat it is disappointing that we never got a sequel

this is a well layed plot for the fic that stuck to what it was meant ti be not like others that start and then deviate

I really recommend this fic to any naruto fic readers
mun2813 chapter 7 . 5/29/2020
awesome book
Guest chapter 2 . 5/25/2020
You need to work on your English man.
roberthayden895 chapter 7 . 4/6/2020
I dont usually comment, but boy this story is bad. first it's all 'woe is me' at the same time as powering up naruto instantly without explanation of how over the 2 weeks. then everything just happens way too easily. finally after having naruto boast perfect control and much larger capacity he tries at the same time as kakashi... had to stop reading

oh and the grammer... nuff said
spiritwolf35 chapter 28 . 4/3/2020
nice story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
Your English skills are toxic enough to bring down a blue whale with a single drop of the radioactive waste
1,085 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »