Reviews for Tired
silversnitch4765 chapter 11 . 3/27/2020
I call bs on his assassin mode taking over, he said b4 he activated it that he was going to kill him.
silversnitch4765 chapter 6 . 3/27/2020
Naruto’s chakra control is in your story is 1000% better, when he was 12 with no chakra control he can make hundreds of clones. Why did 20 clones exhaust him? It goes against everything you have been writing previous.
thunderofdeath97 chapter 1 . 10/13/2019
Says the man whos training a kid who resorts to the sharingan often okay
Brandon Boodoo chapter 4 . 9/17/2019
This story seems like it was written and thought out by a 5 year old. The ideas aren't bad but the writing and build of the story seems like it's not enough to be considered anything but a children's book.
umaiwe chapter 17 . 9/8/2019
Normally I wouldn't have reacted towards OC villains, but this Satoshi Hino certainly caught me off guard due to the real person whose name above is voice acted as Sai in original series lol
look2019 chapter 28 . 8/23/2019
Good Chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2019
I liked the idea for this story but you clearly have a tenuous grasp of the English language. A lot of your story technically makes no sense. You leave out words and add ones that aren’t needed, switch between tenses and have generally poor spelling and grammar. If you want people to enjoy your writing I would seriously suggest you take English lessons.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/13/2019
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 28 . 7/2/2019
This is not good. Sasuke doesn't know kakashi already killed itachi. He delved into insanity for naught
ThePeerlessOne chapter 2 . 6/27/2019
I can't stand stories like this. You made naruto act like a little bitch, I couldn't even finish chapter 2. Outs
TC chapter 10 . 6/24/2019
Soo much fluff get it away from me i cant take it (sniffles) its killing me too much fluff is bad for my heart yet so good for my soul I LOVE THE FLUFF stop it but i like it
HP-DG-AP-PN-RG-NR chapter 1 . 6/23/2019
You seem to have a good idea going here, but the writing needs so much cleanup that it takes away too much from the story to make it an enjoyable read. I spent more time trying to fix the chapter to make it so I could understand it properly than actually just being able to read it. I hope that you decide to try and come back to this and try some story editing. It would help you a lot here.
LordofTerror chapter 2 . 6/21/2019
the broken English kills this story for me
Kolo555 chapter 6 . 6/9/2019
Naruto had more chakra then hokage even before he was a genin, and now what? Pls do your research before you write something like this. Fking annoying. Well at least for your next work.
AcidESP chapter 28 . 5/29/2019
good story, I loved everything, but let's be honest about something, from the beginning (cannon), sasuke was traumatized by itachi, that makes it easier to manipulate, I said well tobi (obito) and the same itachi, sasuke is extremely malleable , talk to him as he wants and you have him aside, but anyway, that is already crazy is another thing hahaha ... a greeting, see you, bye!
1,085 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »