Reviews for Tired
vvf chapter 1 . 5/15/2019
get a beta
Wow chapter 3 . 4/20/2019
Everyone sure is forgiving. Forgiveness is good. It shows character. I love your "writing". But you know what I like more? It's when your mother gargles my dick like the cockmongling cunt she is. She especially loves it when I smack her in the face with my cock. Do your whore mother a favor. Kill yourself, she really hates your pathetic existence.
justsomebodyyaknow chapter 2 . 4/21/2019
Yes! Exactly! That three year "training" was a complete waste. Naruto didn't learn shit. So glad there is a fic that acknowledges this.
Jabari the Goat Sage chapter 10 . 2/13/2019
Hashirama invented the term will of fire
Jabari the Goat Sage chapter 3 . 2/13/2019
So we're not gonna mention how Sai just casually states that Naruto is a weapon.
Cranky Monkey 699 chapter 21 . 1/21/2019
Ok so I love this but gotta point out a flaw. You said akatsuki had all biju but the 8 and 9 but if the civil war is still going that means the 3 tail isn’t captured yet even if you believe yagura to be under genjutsu
AnkoUzumaki chapter 4 . 1/2/2019
I'm liking the story so far but you need to spell check more cause there's a few words bunched together and misspelled but other then that keep updating
Newline chapter 2 . 12/15/2018
I'm confused, since no one disagree are we supposed to accept that the mission failure was indeed all Naruto's fault ? Well that's just stupid. The mission failed because Kabuto was planing to double-cross Sasori in the first place. The mission failed because neither Yamato nor Sakura did anything useful. The mission failed because Sai was a double agent with a hidden agenda. To blame it all on Naruto without anyone arguing about it is simply dumb.
Monster King chapter 28 . 12/4/2018
Great job
Kingkong101 chapter 28 . 11/8/2018
Not cool
gangeshkurmi15 chapter 21 . 11/6/2018
Dude nodachi is a long sword even longer than a katana.
Andzar chapter 1 . 10/1/2018
boring..
Pater Mortis chapter 2 . 9/4/2018
I like the plot, i really do, but it isn’t well executed. The plot was Naruto being underestimated and he wanted it to stop, he planned to train himself and become chunin or at least rise up ranks. Although that is a good idea, you used really weird ways to portray it in their conversations and personality.

Conversations because Naruto shouldn’t be using swear words, at best he should sound determined at worst just a tad bit depressed. Why shouldn’t he used swear words: as a child Naruto was probably ostracized and didn’t get much attention, he also probably got sweared at, he then tried to use those words on his friends( the hokage and the Ichirakus ) and got probably chastised for it, he only followed it so he can keep his ONLY friends. Also how they pointed out the change was really weird and i find the convo between Kakashi and Tsunade awkward, this is because the sensei (pre shippuden kakashi) who didn’t train his students at all suddenly cares and the way tsunade reacted was a bit weird.

Personality because the change was instantaneous, he should atleast be happy go lucky with those he likes since they were only friends with him because of that.
ajd1993 chapter 28 . 8/14/2018
are you thinking about doing a sequel to this ?
naruc137 chapter 7 . 8/13/2018
Anko is the 3ed sexy female in Naruto.
1,085 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »