Reviews for Moving On
The Shadow Gryphon chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I think this is a good start! The portrayel of the characters are good, and I like the plot. Keep up the good work!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Very touching. You did a great job of keeping them all in character through something that never happened on the cartoon, and I think that says a lot about your writing skill. Nice work, if CRAZY sad.
Dude chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I liked it. It starts off good and ended with a great closer. I would definitely try to find this one again if you continued. But not begging. NEVER!...so?
KatSin chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
*sniffles* so sad...
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
... Okay, I may slightly hate the Boy Wonder, but what you just did to him, that was wrong. but... since you did go for the gold in 'angst', then I guess it's fine. but never okay.
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I've never seen a story wear Robin is the only causlty that the Titans has to deal with the grief
ph34r-t3h-cu73n355 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
As always, a touching and emotionally moving story. You had me in tears. I could see Robin doing something like that. He always enforced that life is worth saving, no matter how bad the person might be or might become. And, while it is a little masochistic, him dying brought out a new, more emotional side to Raven, and she didn't blow anything up, did she?

And congrats on a happy marriage. Hoped all the planning went well, that's always the craziest part.

Keep up your amazing writing!
Gabe chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Congrats on the wedding! Best wishes! It's great to see you back in FanFiction. t'was quite a shock seen a Japhith Story Alert in my inbox. A very pleasent surpirse. Now, I know you don't want to hear it, but I just have to let you know that I'm still waiting for updates on your other stories. However, I'm perfectly capable of waiting some more. No rush, huh? The way I see it, your writing is like a gift you give to the readers. It's just wrong to demand or beg for a gift. I'm just letting you know: a new chapter would be nice. I feel like reviews aren't enough of a counter-gift, but it's all I can give, and it's the least you deserve. All writers must be kind people, giving so much and getting so little in return. Ahh...I've gone off track. It's nice hearing from you again. I hope to hear more of you soon, be it more beautiful one-shots or more epic chapters.

Your loyal fan;