Reviews for His Har Har Lee
JANDHQ chapter 30 . 9/9
Ow please you said you would finish this story please don't let us like that ! Please write them an end . I really wish I knew what happening next
Please continue this! It's getting sooooooo good!
Violet Magnes chapter 30 . 12/6/2014
I swear I love this sooooo much I'm crying right now and if you're not gonna finish it I swear I would sign up and with my dying breathe promise to finish it for you if you gave me an outline. Just please update. We're all dying over here.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I just read all your chapters and im going crazy craving more. Pleaaaassseeee finish i beg you to feed my addiction. This is the best joker/harley story ive read and ive read a million of them
FiresaFineThing chapter 30 . 3/4/2014
I need to cry since this isn't updated. PLEASE HAVE MERCY.
kitty chapter 30 . 3/4/2014
woah mans its 2014 now xD better get on this story xD
Joker's joke chapter 30 . 12/2/2013
Hi, I have been following this story and I think it's amazing so far. I didn' t want to review it until I've read the the whole thing...sorry. That last chapter had my heart racing and my brain freaking out, it was so suspenseful. I'm dying to see more though. You've left us at a cliff hanger, and I'm DYING. Please please please write a new chapter soon. Thanks

p.s. Good luck with school. :)
LyraDragonfly chapter 30 . 10/31/2013
Love the way you portrayed Joker's and Lee's relationship. Hope you update soon :)
purplehead16 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Ok, I am DYING on the inside! It is 2013 and I NEED to know how it ends! One of the best fanfics I've ever read. Harley quinn and the joker are a part of me. Almost every one I've read never gets finished. PLEASE COME BACK TO THIS!
LibertyForFreedom455 chapter 30 . 12/10/2012
Hey totally understand, take your time, and love your story by the way. It's great and I do love the line the Joker said in the 28th chapter, in the end. Haha, love the crazy love stuff and/but I wish to see what would happen if Harley (Lee) did escape, or just leave again, but not without her son. Again, I want to see more drama like that. Hope everything goes well for you, and good luck!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
This is...such a beautiful chapter. The end bit especially. Aheh, seriously, about died with cuteness.
Celtic Ceilidh chapter 20 . 3/10/2012
Gah okay, I've read all 20 chapters now. I'm sad that you haven't updated this in almost 2 years. *sniff* :(

I don't know if you come on any more or if you ever plan to update this story at some point. I certainly hope so! This has been SO good. An ending would be amazing - ''the ending it deserves, but not the one that it needs right now...'' Heh.

There are a few things I didn't quite understand during the later chapters...

Like, why Jeremy turned from a Mr. Goody Two Shoes to someone who was actually a bit weird and stalkerish? The significance of the bent cop they took with them? How the Joker appeared in Simon's mother's house? Why he didn't get rid of Jeremy - a real threat to his relationship with Lee? And even allowed Jeremy to join forces with him?

I quite liked Jeremy at first - some good comedy moments there. Then he got too stalkerish and intrusive for my liking! I so wanted Joker to stab him in the eye with his magic pencil, haha. Sorry! :\

Loved the name Josh Kerit, different to Jack Napier or Joseph Kerr - and I see what you did there! JOsh KERit Joker. Genius!

Loved that Lee didn't like to go by Harley or Harleen. It's not clear what she did for a living in this story, but I'm strongly thinking she wasn't a shrink or anything. It's refreshing to see a different take.

Again, I do hope that one day you will come back and finish this story. You're clearly a gifted author and this is one of the best stories I've ever read on . *hugs!*
Celtic Ceilidh chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
Wow. Just, wow. I am in complete awe of how this story was written. You've got the Joker exactly as he should be - a horrible, twisted, cruel, narcissistic bastard. I LOVE what I've read of this story so far, but at the same time it's very draining to read...kind of a mindf*ck! There's so much cruelty and torture in it. But that's how the man is supposed to be.

Almost 4 years after this story was first published here and it's STILL getting positive reviews! Be proud of yourself.
Mrs.Volterra chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
Oops, she wasnt pregnant, she just has a son at home. Interesting...
Mrs.Volterra chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Gasp! Shes pregnant? Loving the plot twisting and complexity of it all!