Reviews for Surrender
Guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Moorrree
Anon chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
My advice to you is to at least keep the characters "in character" it makes for a much more realistic read... You lost me completely when you had Yuki think 'shit'. I'm sorry, but she'd never think such a thing or say it. That's not in her character at all. So, keep that in mind if you ever decide to write something like this again.

Since, anyone can write a cheap sex scene.
yaoifangirl7991 chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
make another chapter please
Yuuki Kuran chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
SIGE ESCRIBIENDO PORFAVOR!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Haha it was a very well written scene! Be proud of it! It's not an easy subject to write about and you made it very believable. I think you kept everyone in character and truly brought out the horror of the scene. I enjoyed reading it and the next chapter so great job!
PureBloodVampirePrincessSerena chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
You should make a sequel cuz that was really good. maybe have it about rido finding out shes gone searches for her and Kaname an dzero searching for him get revenge for what he did yuuki. u don't have to do that its just a suggestion
NeverMindThat chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
Well done...Its a shame thats competed coz its too good...

ps. Good luck with everything in your life...all the best!
3ntitylvr chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
hmmm...interesting
3ntitylvr chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
wow...umm...special...of course I actually am a fan of Rido and all his evil pervertedness! *nasty thoughts* I'm thinking I might wright one just because there isn't many of these (which pisses me off) but I'm really interested in how this turns out!
Yeux Lilas chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
Aw...i love this story!
Sakiko-Kiyoshi chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
please update its really good i wanna know what happens so please update soon kay?
Rogue Rikku chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Eek. Rido sure as is ass. And though it was a little graphic, at least you stayed true to there character. Most pople would have written Yuki as hating it, but then getting into it as if being raped can end up bringing pleasure if the guy is good enough. I'm glad you didn't do that, it made it all more real. I just wish you'd write a second chapter and show Zero coming to keel that batard for Yuki. Kaname couldn't svae her even if he wanted to. He helped Zero just because he was no match for Rido.
Ashlyn Darke chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
I hate Rido. Go zero! It was written very well, though.
alyzzahp chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
oh~! XD me likey~! XD i thought about rido/yuuki too.. :p

and i dont mind yuuki ending up with rido rather than kaname.. or zero.. XD
Glitter Poisoned My Blood chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
UPDATE! - A

I like this story, i wanna bust Rido's head. I give you props, author to author. Although A is actually the author. - N

A and N