Reviews for Kate Heightmeyer's Five Most Difficult Patients
clerical medical chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I really enjoyed this. For some reason the whole Heightmeyer/Bates thing makes my mind run a mile, but you kind of make me want to believe it!
Tony chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Very cute sotry
Wattestaebchen chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Well good evening, err.. wait it's morning.
Well after reading a pretty great story you wrote that has a great many chapters and just as many reviews, i think you which one i mean, i have read your profile and was quiet excited by the fact that you are a psychologist (sorry i'm german so i don't know the difference between what you told and i just wrote) and i saw this fic.

Well i said to myself, it's gotta be worth reading, with her insight, i'll be enlightend more than before! And i think it was very interesting. especially mckay and bates. Mckay, well we all know mckay...at your words about him i head to tell myself, that he's not a real character and i didn't have to feel so sorry for him.

And i think the insight to bates was a real interesting thing to read.

I'm really sorry bout my blurring but it's really late but i just had to get this off my chest.
good
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I love the mix of touching insights and humour in this set.
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Oh, you really did me in with those lovely comments about the characters! And despite Rodney's pole position being obvious from the start, that was quite an interesting revelation who the other persons were.

Great work with the characterizations! You said so much with little words and hints, especially about those NOT considered the worst patients. Their characterizations brilliantly shone through the other's. And even though I've never considered Kate and Bates before, this was an absolutely neat treat, and surprisingly fitting.

I loved how you weaved Carson in at the end, being a shoulder to lean and cry on for someone who has nobody to turn to and in most cases is expected to have the answers rather than questions. Beckett's lovely, understanding nature and humanity sure make up for lack of psychological training.

Excellent introspect on the characters and a wonderful story. Having abandoned the Atlantis fandom for a year now, I was so incredibly happy to read something from you again. The magic just might not be completely lost...
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Even though I don't miss Kate (Way to perky for me, besides I don't like shrinks either). I think this was an excellent portrayal of her personality and her POV.

Which BTW brings up a scene from "The Seed"; I thought it was odd that Teyla didn't mention her name when she called Rodney to help her with the doctor's door. I'm just sayin'...
LadyNiko chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
"Sometimes a lilting Scottish brogue was more therapeutic than any pill."

Oh, lovely! I really liked this introspection into Kate's character and was so mad that they killed her off last year. :(

I enjoyed getting her perspective on the main folks and was surprised at the connection you made between her & Bates.

Good job (Now, what about your Eureka/SGA x-over? :-p)
Asugar chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Very interesting. I would expect Sheppard to be one of the most difficult patients.
NoNessa chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
"Denial really wasn’t just a river in Egypt" Hehe, never heard that one before.

And, nice idea. ) Best, Nessa.
ancientesha chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
never would have thought of this and .sounds interesting.:D. i'm surprised sheppard isnt one of these guys. this is portrayed them in a perfect manner. rodney mckay is a complicated person, but he's 's a good guy:D

i liked this. good work:D:X
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Sweet story! I enjoyed it. I especially liked what you said about Sheppard visiting Kate.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008