Reviews for The Intellectual and the Idiot
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
you did a good job on Car, I could almost hear his voice,
thanks for writing this I enjoyed it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Wonderful story! K, Dick, and C.A.R were all perfectly in character and the story was interesting. The only negative thing i could come up with was about K's name (her real name is Karen) but that's just nitpicking on my part. Anyway, good job and i hope you'll write more stories about these three.
Can't sleep chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
It's 3:30 AM over here and cant sleep. Thanks for the distraction
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I love the Replacements and your writing is magnificent! CAR and K are my favourite characters in the series and I think it was lovely you took the time to write this amazing story! A sequel would be great! (hint, hint :)

keep up the good writing!
Calm-Waters chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
OMG!

This was GREAT!

AWESOME!

LOVED IT!

You totally got all the characters personalities right! It's just soo AWESOME!
FERNANDA SATURDAY chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
IT COOL COULD YOU MAKE MORE?
Porsche101 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
i just love this story beyond reason! i've tried to write a few The Replacements stories myself but have failed to get Agent K and Carter into the correct character like you've successfully done in this gem of a story. they're the most complicated characters of all time! i wish you would write more of these with Carter and K! you write so well when it comes to these two.
porsche101 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
oh my FREAKIN' god! you have no idea how long i've been waiting for some of the replacements around here! i literally squealed when i saw this story! great work! i LOVE car as well! he's the only realy reason i watch the show! there totally should be more of him around here and on the show...
RockMafia93 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
YES! FINALLY a good story about this show. I love it! Write another one...
Tiger-Cub684 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
lol, that was cute and funny. i loved how you portrayed Car's hilarious sarcasm. I take this is a kind of pre-series fic? it certainly an interesting take on how Agent K and Dick Daring got together. Cute :D

you're right, The Replacements doesn't get enough love here. Tis a shame, really.

But your story is certianly quite awesome, and the best one here. _ (Dunno how highly you consider being the best out of two, but still, it's a compliment. :D)
Nita Dee chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Blackfire 18:

Thank you for writing a "The Replacements" fanfic! Disney

just doesn't appreciate this little gem of a series.

Love your story of how Dick and K got together and Carter

rocks.

Thanks again for writing and write more soon!

Nita Dee

A Dick and K Daring Shipper
Mark L chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
absolutely a riveting read. Your subtle mastery of characterization made me laugh, smile and even feel genuinely touched at times. How you handled all the characters was charming, and you've added a depth here that is not quite present in the show. If the entire series were written like this story was, I wouldn't miss an episode. Not that I would normally miss a Replacements ep, but you know what I mean :)

Thanks for the great story!

-Mark L.
Fuzzy Miter chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Kinda loved it :D I recognized your name from the KP section,

so I was pleasantly surprised to find this. Hope you plan to write some more.
anon chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I love the Replacements was actually hoping for something with Riley and or Todd though I love the Replacements it rocks
Random chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I enjoyed your story a lot. I liked your views of C.A.R.T.E.R.

Q: Were k and Dick a couple before the series? or were they just chosen at random and paired together?

Though I am not an avid fan of the replacements this story entertained me a lot.

oh and in the cartoons section there is a section for the replacements. (in case you want this story to be placed with the other replacement stories)

signed - doesn't own a fanfiction account :)