Reviews for The Birds and the Bees
thewooddied94 chapter 1 . 6/14
woah! I wonder what there gunna do up there . . . XD love this, just too cute 0-0
Meztli chapter 1 . 5/20
I love how Kyoya starts the awkward conversation. XD I love your writing! Continue being epic!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
WHY DIDNT YOU FINISH THIS FANFIC!
mamita chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Hello, I liked your fic, especially since the couple TamakixKyouya ecanta me, sorry I can only see Kyouya uke, if only with Tamaki, I love these two, I can not believe that Tamaki is so, hopefully make more fics of them, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
happy12323 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I hope you will be writing more this is amazing!
neolavender chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
OMG, like, seriously, Kyouya, what are you going to do to that innocent Tamaki! OAO

But it was just so hillarious. I really like the way you potray Kyouya's feelings without making him out of character. The idea itself is very funny. I can't stop myself from laughing XD

Anyway, you did a really great job! And it deserve fave!
cassandra909 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Omg I need lemons this was intense and awesome
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
omg...I keep trying, soo soo hard, to imagine a seventeen year old boy, in today's world, who *doesn't* know how babies are made...and I just cant! I mean, even 5 year olds know that! (sad, but true...) but it was just pure tamaki, and so soo cute! :) thank you. :)

ps won't tamaki feel sad when he figures out (or kyouya tells him) that even after doing *that* he can't have any babies because it has to be a girl and a guy, unless he gets a surrogate? ;)
Ellieandra chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
ohh! show me! Show me!
Story Fabricator chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Tamaki's stupidity sometimes is a good thing. XD
LadyMidna chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
It would be funny if Kyoya had said: "Take off your pants and ill SHOW you where babies come from!"

I read that on a deviantART comic and this was planted in my mind when I read this X3
ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Oh nooos, Kyoya's gonna corrupt Tamaki. I just about died when Tamaki asked that question. LOLz.

You know, Kyoya could have just told Tamaki only females can have babies. I
spontaneous-rainbow chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
*crowds ooooo-ing* You should write a secong chapter describing what EXACTLY they were doing in that bedroom..*smirk* -_-
BananasIndigo chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
*snicker* so silly... :)
Moustache-Guy chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
*reading last line*

"Wot!"

*fall off my chair,then start laughing*

Wow,that made my day!LOL!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »