Reviews for The Crystal
Goomba chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
WOW - that's not where I thought that was going. And although I do have issues with the 'pairing' I appreciate that it was only a 'possibility' and not a reality. That and it was absolutely sweet! I'd love to know how Cam would react if he'd somehow been left the intel, or anyone else for that matter - but I understand why it's only Sam.

Cheers, Jen
Vee017 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Really good story. I've been thinking about 'Unending' this past while, and how they were together for 50 years, and could never have children. Even if they wanted them, they could never bring a new life onto a doomed ship; especially if a way to get out or reverse things became possible.

It's a tragedy.

You did great with this fic, and I'm so glad I found it. The part about Jacob was really sad, especially if she had to make the decision to abort, rather than losing him to miscarriage, etc.
SmilinStar chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
WOW!

That was beautiful. I loved it. Wasn't expecting that ending at all. Brilliantly done, thanks for sharing!

SmilinStar x
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
aw ::hugs Sam, Cam, and Jacob Elliot:: very well done
LiRA chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Wow. Unexpectedly depressing at the end there, but still very good. Nice job.
cayenta chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
You have to update very soon! I want to know what happened to Jacob! Did she miscarry? Did he die shortly after birth? What happened1 will she tell Cam about their 'son?
Oldlibrn chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I really liked the ending. I was trying to figure out what Odyssey Sam was trying to accomplish and how it would make sense that she insist Sam open the files. You surprised me, which I enjoyed.
demolished-soul chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
That was great. I was just watching the commentary to Unending last night and Amanda and Chris were making it out to be that Sam and Teal'c had a relationship. However, I like this rendition better but I give no fault to the actors for putting slight hints into the episode.

I'm glad Sam chose to review what had happened in the future even though she knew she shouldn't. I liked how the story fits well with what happened in reality and I'm happy with your take on things. Will be saving this. Great work!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Wow! You are such a good writer! I loved both stories...they were so good! *sniff sniff* Sad happy!