Reviews for My Strawberry Induced Breakdown
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
So, what did he die on?
andysanime chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Poor JD T.T, really good job.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Good story, and I live how Cox doesn't rant at J.D. and J.D.'s beer bath tribute to his brother was sad but very moving.
IOTR chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I think you wrote J.D. veryvery well, even if his crying is something that wouldn't normally happen. But as it is, I think this is how it would go. And the strawberry flavor part, that broke my heart. Wonderful work, dear.
SaphireWaves chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Another great Scrubs fic. Dr. Cox did seem a bit OOC, but it fit the scene. You're right, it wouldn't be good if he just came in and lectured JD. The relationship between Dr. Cox and JD is also very put displayed here. I like the idea that the strawberry flavor had brought JD into this state. Sometimes the little things have such a big effect on us. I do wonder who exactly bought the cake and got the wrong flavor. In any case, wonderful one-shot
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I liked this... and, I don't find him out of character, really... because he had his moments.
Nervousneurotic chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Sometimes you don't think things like that will hurt you but if it was a flavor that one of my family members didn't like. I'd probably throw everything and make my house messy. Seems rediculous how even the little things effect us. Great story by the way.
LyssaLaughable chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I don't think that it was out of character, I actually think that it was really sweet and written perfectly.

Jd probably wouldn't be bothered until something else happens, like the wrong flavor. he would try to play it off. You captured that]

LyssaLaughableP
Amity Bell chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
That was really, *really* good. Absolutely no complaints.
Miz. Jynx chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Aw! So sad and adorable! Poor JD, poor Dan! TT~TT Dr. Cox is so sweet! Loved it!
Majestik Moose chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Brilliant! Loved every second! :)
andaere chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Aww, this is adorable! I just love hurt/comfort... and I like the idea that Dr. Cox helped comfort JD like JD helped comfort him in My Fallen Idol.

This is beautifully written, too... the idea of how things need to be broken before they can be fixed, and the tribute to Dan... the strawberry thing (very realistic)...

I love this! :) You are SUCH an amazing writer.
khwhitelion chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
...too lazy to log in...

nicely done!

I really liked that line "newbie, break." for some reason.

Nice one-shot. I love JDA!
Semaphora chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This is amazingly beautiful.

You did a fantastic job in outlining JD's grief, Doctor Cox's reaction and the mentor/protege relatationship between the two. JD's dedication to Dan was amazingly touching and I absolutely adored how Cox told JD to break, and JD got his hug.

To be honest, I didn't see anything that was out of character at all. I think if Dan really did die in the series, then Cox would definitely be quicker to act than he was when JD's Dad died, because now he knows.

You're an awesome writer.

x
KittycatNinja24 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Aww Cox so sweet in this. conftering poor JD.

Good job with the fic