Reviews for At Least One
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
awe!
Ghibli Ninja chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I like that part where he couldn't say what exactly she was to him. It was kinda like when she was about to giver her Code to Charles, and he was trying to stop her in R2 episode 15.
You know, he never once had a problem with calling her his accomplice or partner, so how come he couldn't call her that during that particular time ? Was it because he no longer considered her just his accomplice? Mmmmm... food for thought.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Aww, this is so sweet. I liked how he handled the situation.
mistressinwaiting chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
it's so KAWAII!
sakurahanaalice chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Aaaaaaw, so sweet. Hmm, technically it's Tamaki's job to clean since his title is Internal Cleaning Supporter, so he really shouldn't be complaining. ;P Then again, it wasn't him who caused the spill, so I understand why he would get mad for being made to clean up. On another note, it's always really cute when C.C. smiles sincerely. :)
PaIN-cAUseD-bY-AddIcTioN chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Ooh, i'm so touched, sob. sob.

ProudlyIrish chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
aww this was sweet, i don't usually like fics based around when C.C had no memories but this one was really good :D
iBanana chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Aww. :3

I was really sad when C.C. lost her memories. D:
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Cute.
Maesdream chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Lovely one-shot - I love the interaction between the two, it fits them very well :)
demonicnargles chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Short and sweet. Very nice.

-demonicnargles
Karkadinn chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Very touching, all the more so for keeping Lelouch's dialogue characteristically unsentimental. This tidbit has a surprising amount of subtlety considering there's a 'slavegirl' in it...
Kyara313 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Wow, really good! Lulu is cool! XD

C.C. really has changed a LOT. I wonder if she will ever remember... I hope/hope not.

Well written!
IonicAmalgam chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
nice story, I wonder if there's any other post 15 stories like this...
O f f beat chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
;o; That was so cute. And perhaps makes the new C.C. more bearable in my eyes (you can say I was a little pissed when she lost her memories-as well her personality). I loved Lelouch's sort of protectiveness.

Again, great job!