Reviews for Healing A Healer
fionamoto chapter 14 . 3/31/2015
I recently found this and absolutely adore it, the chemistry between Sakura and Kakashi is fabulous, they are so much in love. The Ino and Naruto pairing is refreshing. I hope that you will continue this fic one day. :)
Anonymous chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
Naa, I'm pretty sure they did. Bakas. Or we could just blame it all on Sasuke's mental deficiency... Damn it, Ino, Naruto! Rumors?! Your... Your so freakin' stupid, that I... I... Idiots is what you are. And, so, the blaming begins.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
...Wow. Just wow. Trust Naruto to do something like this.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
...I really hate Sasuke sometimes. He used to be one of my favorite characters. Then again, that was before I discovered this pairing and exactly what he did to Sakura later on. Die, Sasuke! You misinformed, evil, little brat!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
Oh crap! I didn't mean to post that! It's just, my thumb slipped, and I really, REALLY, didn't mean to post that... So... Sorry? Yeah... And now I've lost contact with my inner-Anko, don't remember what I was trying to convey, and plan on having something of Ebisu left in the future (or is this Konohamaru?) left in the future, so now, my reviewing will end. Bye!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
So. Friggin'. Cute, Kakashi. You remind me of a puppy-dog.
Lovely story you have here. It's got the somewhat-typical Sasuke hating plot (and I really do hate him, considering that he was, at some point in time, the biggest rival for Kakashi. And didn't he try to kill Sakura?!), then Sharingan-baby stuff, so we have an automatic kid in the picture who daddy dearest can alternate between glaring at, and begging Sakura
bagofpopcorn chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
I'm assuming the reason she wasn't pregnant before was related to some medical jutsu? And now she's pregnant because she.. wanted to give Sasuke an heir?
clara200 chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
Sasuke deserved being screwed over. Silly pug he should learn tact. Cute story please finish.
killer4853 chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
plez update
DocBevCulver chapter 14 . 9/18/2010
Oh my, was sad to see this hadn't been updated in a long time.

I truly enjoyed reading it and I hope saw the mention of a rewrite on chapter 15, I hope that it will be updated soon.

the elsinatr chapter 14 . 10/2/2009
nice! keep at it! I love where your going with it!
shigemoto chapter 14 . 9/13/2009
This is great. Very glad you retrieved it from the hard-drive abyss. Is it a story you continue to work on?
Runendf chapter 14 . 6/18/2009
"They're having their own freaking genin team" is quite possibly the most brilliant line ever.

I choked. D:
tcl7189 chapter 14 . 5/24/2009
Another great chapter...although I hope duck butt head gets his in the end...the bast #$d!
BluMoonLeo chapter 14 . 5/20/2009
Oh, this was really good! I'm hoping u'll update it, I'll keep my fingers crossed. )