Reviews for Life at the Swoop
Persontheperson chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Yeah its not a lemon but so what, so cute... although Alanna's the craziest mum ever!
horsegirl275 chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
Love these one shots. Hope you update more soon!
BeebleZeeble chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
I like! I wish you would update more ;). Not enough talented George/Alanna writers out there! I will definitely be re-reading a few times.
vampiregal42 chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
I like these little one shots with one of my fave pairings. I'll be following if you write more of them :-)
EasGames chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
Sweet and Amazing one-shots:D
SarcasticLoner chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Hey, enjoyed the stories, especially the one with Kel. Alanna the matchmaker, at it again.
TheLadySongSerenade chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
Loveee! :) write more soon!
buggie21 chapter 9 . 3/26/2011
I'm glad I decided to check the site tonight to find this pleasant surprise :)

As always, I love Alanna/George fics, and wish there were more written as beautifully as yours!

Baby Thom is so cute, even though he interrupts their "favorite activities." I'm happy to see these snip-its of their life continuing!

Cherry-Alanna chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
So I'm a usual A/J shipper, but lately I've been discovering this newfound respect for George, and was craving a bit of A/G sweetness, and this is perfect!
Maira the Panda chapter 9 . 3/19/2011
Long time no read! Glad to see this back!
fnt chapter 9 . 3/19/2011
fannnnnntastic. I just love this story.
DaughterOfTheBrownCoats chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
I just really want to thank you for writing these! I love George soooooo much and I wish more people woul write about The Rogue. But thank you very much for being one of the few who did! Much love!
DeadRabbit92 chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
This one is definitely my favorite. Great job.
jen09 chapter 8 . 7/23/2010
the stories are amazing but add more of their private life into it. plus add their children in more.
Katherine-Alvers chapter 1 . 6/21/2010