Reviews for Her Smile
Raawr10909 chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
i love it i thought the episode was so cute especially when they came back to camp and i the way courtney looked in the show after he asked i think she was actually considering it
Amethyst Ocean chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
xD

I absolutely adored this! You kept Duncan in perfect character!

Wonderful!
cartoonfire chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
Omg, when Duncan said that I fell over. That was just so AWESOME!

And when they got caught together, he said he kindof liked it.

I love Duncan and Courtney!

I wish they would have put her reaction, I mean, by the look on her face and his grin, anything could have happened. And they were the last ones to return...

Awesome chappie _ keep up the great work :)
Wise Assassin chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
when i saw that part, i was like, what..the...heck! then just laughed.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
I laughed so much at that part, I thought I would never be able to stop. (that and the part where she kicked him) You know, I was thinking she could have said sure too! (i know i would, lol) Great fic you got going here, not many people do stuff from Duncan's pov, nice job. Please write more :)
Redi Kurumi chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
Awesome possum!Yes!I practically fell off the couch when Duncan asked Courty for a make-out session
alienphantom chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
Her reaction would have been, "Hell Yeah!", and then she would pounce on him and we would go off screen and see his cloths flying everywhere. XD!
anime-kushi chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
Awsome! I laughed when he asked her that as well. lol It was just to funny!

CourtnyXDuncun rules, and so do you for making this adorable "In-between-the-lines" story! :3
VegZombieGrl chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
OMFG AWESOME!

OMG I LAUGHED SO HARD WHEN HE SAID THAT ON THE SHOW TOO AHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU ROCK!

I GOTTA KNOW WUT HAPPENES NEXT!
Shimo Ino chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
I laughted too! But I think that they left that pause there for us fanfiction authors! *winkwink* Ya know what I mean? :D
Chubby Cheese Goo chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Aww! How cute! He imagined the standee was Courtney. :3 This chapter was just so... ADORABLE!
cartoonfire chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
Aw, awesome :) Love it!
Wise Assassin chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
why did u say u wouldnt! youre a great writer!
Caiyus chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
P:

If you owned TDI and made it all fluff, I think I'd be even more in love with the show than I am now (hard to believe)!

Cute story. :3
Teera-Chan chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
O

Courtney knows she wants one!

-Teera