Reviews for Andromache
Victrina Belladonna chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
I love, love, love this story!
Yodes chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
Like this x
Shiruy chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
Found this only after reading the sequel to this, but I love it. It's sad that the chapters are so short, but it fits, too. _ I'm aching to read more about this story line.
olena chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
That was amazing! please please please please please please please continue!
kitsune13 chapter 5 . 10/13/2008
I admit - I only read this story because when I typed 'Andromache' into the search engine it came up and I wanted to find where the name began in your story. This crossover shouldn't work - and yet - it does. It works surprisingly well and by the time I found the 'Andromache' I was already hooked on the story. You've surprised me several times in other words. So you've got me. I'm really looking forward to seeing where you go with this.
Catherine chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
I hope you keep writing this. I love the idea of buffy in a gladiator world. Keep writing.
deleted9 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Ooh, interesting idea and great first chapter! Hope to read more soon!
Nuu chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
Effin brilliant
The Chief of Staff chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Nice start. I like how you just got into it, no long drawn out explanation on how she got there. Please keep it up as I hope this is the start of a long story.
PrincessAnnMacbeth chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
Cylon One chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
I would like it so much if there were ever to be a continuation.
teaonthestairs chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
Fantastic! I was waiting for this one to come along - brilliant setup, and so well done!
goddessa39 chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
Man I love your stuff. If Buffy were captured like that then the humans really would seem like prey. And the only two not-sane-but-true people with souls in the place would gather near each other.
Novocain chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
*grins* Much love. As always, your crossovers are original and well-written. I love the different ways you write Buffy, and I love how you manage to pull it off. I really hope that this one is the start of a new series.
Emerald Cloud chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
Yum, yum, YUM! :D

I hope you have more later.

I'm always addicted _.