Reviews for The World is Not Yet Prepared
MaryChapel chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
GOOD question. How will they? *snickering helplessly*

Very good job!
Stutley Constable chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
I'm not much of a fan of HP, though, I do know who Dumbledore is. I think this may be the best writing you have done in this series of shorts. There is much to recommend it, especially the emotional process Holmes goes through. Normally Holmes is depicted as the thinking machine that needs no one and wants no one unless it is Watson to help with one of his cases. Here you examined his inner turmoil at the possible loss of his old friend and I think you hit the right chord.

I look forward to reading more of these shorts. They have proven both entertaining and distracting.

Thanks you.
Stutley Constable chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
Interesting but short. I would have liked a little more. Nonetheless, it was entertaining.
Stutley Constable chapter 7 . 1/12/2014
Oh that Doyle! Stealing Watson's thunder every chance he gets. :)
Stutley Constable chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
What works for children apparently does not go over quite so well for entrenched bachelors.

Very humorous.
Stutley Constable chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Excellent finish to this interlude! Very enjoyable, indeed. This is the sort of story I really like from fanfic authors. Imaginative and clearly written with enthusiasm and imagination.

Well done.
Stutley Constable chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
Some minor typographical errors near the end, but I was able to easily follow this chapter. Things seem to be coming together and they are beginning to make sense to me. I was never much of a Doctor Who fan, but I know who he is and his companion, Rose. Still entertaining and keeping my interest. And you are keeping the characters in character.
Stutley Constable chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
So far, so good. You have captured my interest.
Your writing improves as I read these brief tales. That's always a good thing, in my opinion. Keep it up.
Stutley Constable chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
I'm afraid this was a bit more random than I am accustomed to. I found it entertaining, but I was lost shortly after the Doctor and PGF arrived.

Sill and all, a good effort and no doubt entertaining for your friends.
Stutley Constable chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Very amusing. One of my favorite Disney films of all time combined with my favorite detective duo. I don't think I could have asked for better on a cloudy and cold Saturday afternoon. Thank you.
jxr1 chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
If you ever have the inspiration, I would love to see how Holmes and Watson would react if they met up with modern day Sherlock and John (and Mycroft!). XD I loved your fic - especially the part with Mary Poppins!
star-eye chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
I am in awe of you. are incredible! You punched the Colonel and you brought in my favorite Doctor! You are my hero for fanfic authors right now!
Be3 chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
Reminds one of the Green Knight (and maybe other versions of the Round Table stories which I haven't read), in which it was Arthur's habit to listen to an interesting, fantastic story before he allowed everyone to sit down to dinner. That time, he was impatient for someone to provide entertainment - but from now on, he has Holmes!
Be3 chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
Dumbledore forever! You made my week!
cjnwriter chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
That was amazing! I can't even begin to tell you how much I loved that. I am a HUGE Harry Potter nerd myself, and decent Harry Potter-Sherlock Holmes crossovers are hard to come by. Bravo, bravo! *tips wizard hat*