Reviews for 50 Sentences – Jet x Katara
xxMyLifeInLyricsxx chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Love it!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Wow. This was amazing. You definitively should write more for them.
YuukiKiryuudarkangel chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I heart this so much
Unisawr chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I could read this over and over again.

It's like a poem but in coherent sentences.

It's literal yet can convey more than any normal sentence structure can ever say.

I've always loved this type of writing style, not particularly the run-on sentences [though I like those too], but when I see any author who knows how to choose their words and utilizes it so creatively and beautifully - I get the jelly-bees-in-the-knees.

Each 'shot' was somehow a story in itself, and if you can do that in one sentence, you know you can write.
Tsuki6047 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This cool :D great job. Also in #40 did jet rape katara o.O
luvnote4u chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
i liked the uniqueness of this piece. well done. :)
Starcalista chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I really love this...it's really beautiful...

I love the Jetara pairing but there are so little of them out there...I wonder why...

I hope you'll make another Jetara..._
sableambiguity chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Simply put, this is beautiful.
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
-dances wildly- I think I've found another Jetara fan! Best ship in the fandom, hands down! -grins manically-

You've a beautiful style, did you know that? It's quite interesting and very unique, and I'm glad that I found it, else I would be missing out. Somehow, you find a way to twist words in a way that no one else does, especially with a ship that many people hate because of Jet (who's a freaking awesome character, by the way) and everyone tends to avoid, even if they like it. I'm very impressed; applause please.

I'm also rather impressed with how you took the prompts and were able to use them, and people knew that you used them, without outright saying the word in the sentence many times. That might be one of the things that pushed this over the top compared to other writers' attempts.

I think I'm going to go check out your other stuff before going back on my ravenous Jetara hunt. ;)
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I didn't know you posted these on ff dot net!

I said it before, and I'll say it again. These were exquisite. The best Jetara I've ever read! I really hope you write more for them!

~Téa
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I liked this, I liked it alot, it's going on my favorites. Good story and for your first sentence story you did a great job.
Julia451 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Oh, you're good. Each and every one of these is excellent! I just enjoyed reading them so, so much. Can't wait until you do more couples!