Reviews for Collide
CaliXOBabiOX chapter 26 . 11/6/2009
aww ( haha sad! this isn't the end, right? i SURE hope not. i really want them to be together in the end, even though i have a feeling it might not happen in this story?
angelprncess18 chapter 26 . 11/2/2009
Glad to see that you didnt fall off the face of the earth. ha...and that you still have the incrediable ability to write an amazing chapter...not that i doubted that fact... here they are again...such a love hate relationship...well not so much hate as it it more drama comes between those two than in an episode of one tree hill. and honestly..im loving every minute of it. hopefully the next chapter wont be as long as a wait... i understand shit happens. work happens. life happens.
JustHeretoRead7 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
amazing girl!more super soon please!:):) 3
6Ellie6 chapter 25 . 9/9/2009
Oh, Bradin, what has he gotten into now? Well, I shouldn't have expected things to go smoothly for Bradin and Allie, it would be too easy, wouldn't it? But I hope this doesn't cause big problems for them, it was like a decade ago, but it was also Vanessa... Well, I guess I'll have to wait and see )

And I think I can stick to this pact, I'm posting the last chapter now )

Update soon, I gotta know what happens next! )
CaliXOBabiOX chapter 25 . 9/4/2009
oh wow. haha is it sad to say that i completely forgot about this story? but then i read chap. 24 again and it all came back )

great new story! i can't believe that Vanessa would be such a bitch to admit all that stuff outloud! bitch. haha i wonder what Bradin's gunna say to that accusation?

write more soon! haha

xoxo,

Mary
justthegirl chapter 25 . 9/1/2009
I CANT BELIEVE YOURE BACK!

it is a happy day that I never thought would come! :)

PLEASE update again soon!
heathermarie272 chapter 25 . 8/31/2009
ah i am in love with this story! i had read this whole thing a few days ago and i was going to review to see if you were ever going to post again but i wasn't sure if you were continuing with it but i am so glad you did!

i can't wait until you post more soon! you left it with quite the cliff hanger haha.

no rush though )
angelprncess18 chapter 25 . 8/30/2009
yes a new chapter... a very long awaited chapter..lol...but dont worry you made up for the long await with that amazing chapter like all the rest. All i have to say is the next chapter will be great i know it...because when you leave with a question like that...your basically just asking for drama..update soon...im always on my toes with this story lol
6Ellie6 chapter 24 . 4/19/2009
Oh, I can't believe Lucas died ( I feel sorry for Callie, too, finding out her fiancée doesn't really love you and was marrying you to be accepted... harsh. But great chapter ) And I loved the Greg's Anatomy quotes, though I'm more of a scrubs girl ha ha. And sorry I haven't reviewed sooner, I kind of went AWOL after the last dreadful chapter I wrote, ,but I'm re-writing that, thank god )

7 more chapter? Wow, that's more than I expected! But you have a knack of making good things last a long time ) Like Bradin/Aaliyah finally getting together! Can't wait for the next chapters )
angelprncess18 chapter 24 . 2/19/2009
ah yay ur back...i was like no she did not just straight up and stop this story...lol...but finally they are "out of the closet" so to speak...lol...i cant belive lucus dided though! i mean OMG? that was pretty intense...and the fact that he was gay...i was a little more taken aback...but nonetheless great chapter as usual! update soon! and keep up the great work!
CaliXOBabiOX chapter 24 . 2/17/2009
yay for a new chapter! but wow ... didn't expect all of that! haha first and foremost - i loved that Lucas came back, but didn't love that he died, even though i know it was best for the story. i did like what it brought out to Alli and Bradin, but i kinda wanted to read some talk between Luke and Bradin before he died. and i did have a lil bit of tears in my eyes when that part came around. haha i'm not gunna lie; it was sad. good job on that part!

and yay for 7 more chaps! i was hoping you wouldn't be done yet )

update asap!

xoxo,

Mary
justthegirl07 chapter 24 . 2/16/2009
loving it! please update asap!
6Ellie6 chapter 23 . 1/24/2009
Loved this chapter from start to finish. When I read the first line I practically shouted 'Nikki!' haha. And that damned psychiatrist finally makes more sense to me, the way she said, I loved him and i love you, the whole past vs present thing. i just hope we don't have to hear from him again, haha. Oh, and when their song came on! This chapter seemed to flow really well, actually, all of your chapters do haha, but this one was the best drama one with the much anticipated perfect ending ). And I agree, it was a very long wait but having to wait for the happily ever after instead of throwing them together was definitely worth it. Though you got my hopes up a load of times, which was kinda mean, especially with Cassidy! Lol, just kidding. Can't wait for the next chapter, how many is there left now? Well, no matter how many are left, I can't wait to read them!
6Ellie6 chapter 22 . 1/24/2009
Another great chapter ) Wow, I always knew that Allie loved Carter, well, I didn't really think about it properly but I kinda knew it, but I always thought she still loved Bradin and was kinda distracted from Carter because of it, but I never realized how much she still loved Carter, it's kinda sad ( Though I still think there's something still there with Bradin. I just think it will take longer to happen, right? I really feel sorry for Allie now, and the psychiatrist has been pissing me off by always saying .dead over and over, but i get it now, I didn't realize how much she was still hurting over him. Aww (

Love the story, you can never really tell what's going to happen, I love how you can always surprise me ) Keep it up! )
6Ellie6 chapter 21 . 1/24/2009
Ok, first, I'm SO sorry for not reviewing recently. I got frustrated with not being able to write my story, which kind of stopped me coming on here for a while. I would have came back sooner but I think it's partly to do with getting hooked on the Twilight books. Have you read them? They're amazing! And second, WOW! Great chapter! I hope that's not Bradin's blood at the end... Is it the gun mans? Or maybe it is Bradin's, but just like an arm wound or something? Nothing major? I couldn't really see you killing Jenny off, either, too much of a coincidence if both of their partners died, right? But that doesn't mean I still want them as a couple, haha. I can tell the next two chapters are going to be awesome ) Keep it up D