Reviews for Famous Last Words
tia chapter 6 . 4/21
love it!
MasterStabroek13 chapter 7 . 2/13
This has got to be the best fic for this pairing I've ever read, or will ever read. Thank you so much for this.
cherubs007 chapter 7 . 12/18/2016
i feel so exhausted now that i have completed this story. i kept reading and reading, and hoping there will be a happy ending, which is not there. it is just struggle, struggle, struggle and that is it.
Mar chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
And it's not angst, it's tragedy. Give some fair warning next time.
JusticeNine chapter 7 . 3/27/2015
It was so sad and yet beautiful and a great ending to a greater story! Thank you very much for sharing dear
KIW chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
*sobbing* The progression of the whole story was wonderful, and the end was meaningful enough not to make it horribly sad lol I loved it
Lila chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
So it's been three years since I last read this and was going through old rec lists just for nostalgic purposes and it led me here. This fic is still just as good as I remember it being all that time ago and ugh, your imagery never fails to leave me a little breathless and delighted! I hope that you write more for this fandom/ship/what have you in the near future if you just so happen to be in the jakeward neighborhood. If not, well we've got this gem to treasure for the time being and I think that more than makes up for it!
Jane chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
Ughh ugh ugh sdfa;lsdkj that was so good. Oh my God. I loved the romance - and the ending... oh, man. I loved this.
random4ever chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
This was stunning. Beautifully executed and surprisingly real, this is definitely one of my all-time favorite stories. Thanks for the wonderful read. xxRandom
Guest chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
i desperately hope your 'real end' involving Canada is true. I loved this story so much you are a fantastic writer!
J.DRAST chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
Hello. Thanks for the unique story. Very different. I liked the unusual bond with E and J. Thanks, Suzan Noerr
ThePsychoVamp chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
The whole story burned a hole in me, I swear, and this is the first time I cry while reading a fic. Beautiful. That's all I can say.
Cainchan chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
Please, is there the possibility of a sequel? I would love to read more. That could not be the end. please, please, please!
If Anyone Knew I Would chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I love your writing style, and this story is fantastic!
Cainchan chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
Hey, dear author! I don’t want to disturb you and I hope you don’t mind that I am reviewing your story. I know you shouldn’t start I review with – I don’t usally read Twilight fanfiction but I hope you don’t mind if I do. So I don’t usually read Twilight fanfiction, I was once a fan of book one but I really have problems with the whole concept of Twilight and how the characters are portrayed by Meyers. Nevertheless I was always very, very interested in the characters of Edward and Jacob. I really thought that in the books Edwards character was too flawless, he was always the perfect gentleman but we never saw really what he fears, that he is vulnerable and has a foreign fragility about him. I have to say I read your story in the hope to find a good Twilight fanfiction – I thought maybe the fandom did a better job than the real author, one who is better as the books too and I found it. Your way to portray the characters is amazing and the whole plot is very interesting and really, really touched me very deep. I love how you portray Edward, that in your story he is not this cold marble statue, that he has feelings, that he is lost and scared and that he lets someone other protect him. I love that you gave him flaws and that he seems very vulnerable in your story. He is fading fast and no one seems to catch him when he falls and falls in his own despair – except Jacob. I have to say I love your Jacob – he is a wonderful character and you portray him so brilliant – he is kind and so full of live and although at the beginning they are rivals – Jacob helps Edward in every way possible. You portray the dynamic very well and I love the way Jacob seems to get to read Edward more and more. I also adore the way you portray their differences in appearance – Edward not really the white Adonis – because let’s face it he really died nearly of an sickness when he was bitten; and Jacob the strong, tan, tall wolf who is so full of live.
I am also glad that you wrote the sleeping with each other scenes not to graphically – I don’t read explicit things – personal preference and so it was a relief that your story – despite 90 % of the other stories in this fandom – not described every f**** detail. Really, let me thank you for that. THANK YOU. All in all I love the desperation and angst in this story – that through the whole story you have this bittersweet feeling in your stomach while reading it and you know in some way that there can not be a happy ending.

At the end I want to say thank you for this brilliant and wonderful story. AND I REALLY HOPE YOU WILL WRITE ANOTHER ONE. REALLY!