Reviews for Advice to a New Husband
jensteed chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Oh please please please tell me he's actually going to be enough of a bastard to actually send this! I'd love to see Ron's face as he reads it, hehehe ;) this was amazing and written so bloody well!
tanadhari chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I have no words, because I want to say I'm against infidelity, but WHO can resist THE Severus Snape? Passing Weasley over for him, I don't blame her. I usually hate first person POVs too, but this was so well-written. I like it.
that eomsn chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I've already reviewed this fic. However I loved so much I had to review again keep up the good work.
Rheabay chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I've read this story a hundred times and it never gets old. I can confidently say this is my ultimate favourite piece of Severus/Hermione fanfiction. It's so, so brilliant. I just can't get over how much I love this piece of art, and I want to review every time I read just so you know how amazing it is!
Seriously, so beautiful.
Well done, again :-)

Sincerely,
An avid fan 3
RB
Polyplectron chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Ha, awesome. Snape is an asshole and I love it. Worth the read.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I really liked this story, I thought it was funny, ad very good all around. I highly approve! :)
Aesalys chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I love it! Can I translate it in french?
Mama Shmi chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
juajuajajajajajajaja

OMG

smile, SMILE, E! JAJAJA :)

IN YOUR FACE CARROT! JAJAJA

Herms Love sex with Severus,
Et Cadet Satan Stabit chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
i can read this over and over and i still love it
Judith Shakespeare chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I'm not a huge fan of cheaters in general, but this was great for a laugh. And yes, you wrote it perfectly. This is exactly the type of letter Snape would mentally compose... and the wedding dress, brilliant. I'd read more if you turned it into a full-length story!
missthropphasapieshop chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Hermione is a bit OOC, but you presented it utterly believably. Kudos.
And I just generally think this is brilliant.
llorolalluvia chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This is great! I think all men should read this. Maybe they'd learn something haha! I like the way you write, too.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE EVER READ!
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
That was fucked up, but I absolutely loved it.
LeahTR chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I really, really like this. Delicious.