Reviews for Darkest Days
May a Chance chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
I finally understand now! Cedric is adopted by the Diggory's because his mom is dead and Sirius is in prison. That makes so much sense.
fifespice chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
so will ced ever find out the truth adn was he somehow obliviated taht ehd eonst remmebr lupin or anythign other tahn amos being a bit weird
fifespice chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
so sirius ahs a son older than harry yet he doenst know who he is and as this is in the cedric section is his son cedric by chance?
HarrySirius Fan chapter 3 . 8/20/2008
Fantastic story! Will Cedric and Harry end up being as close as brothers once Sirius tells them the truth? Will the tournament still happen next year?
PadfootObsessed329 chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
I like it. Can't wait to read more.
mrmistoffelees chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
Not who I expected...nice job. I like how you've done this...I can only imagine why Mr. Diggary would act like that.
Allen Pitt chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
So who is the woman? Hopefully they're not using the Imperius curse. Maybe a memory charm? Could be fun if that ever breaks...

I'm sure Cedric will take the news well. heh heh.

Any possible jealousy issues with HP? Who now finally has a godfather/family but will have to share him with Cedric, might worry Sirius will pay more attention to C.

And that's not even talking about events at end of Goblet...
mrmistoffelees chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Interesting fic so far...is the son someone we know from the books?
Lady PhoenixFyre chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
This should be interesting. First time I've come across a fic with this premise and I've read tons!

Are you going to make this completely AU or are you going to keep several canon events in? Because if you are, and Sirius' son is who I think it is (Cedric), then the events in Goblet of Fire are really going to be insane!
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
This should be fun-hopefully it's someone that Harry doesn't like (for greater dramatic tension) -I don't suppose it's Draco? heh... but at least let it be a slytherin.

If this story is long, you could have the mother show up to complicate things later on.