Reviews for When The Dawn Comes
Amanthya chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
I can't remember if I reviewed or not before, but just in case I didn't, let me say that this is a really interesting concept. There's not a lot of Nolan-verse Batman fics out there, let alone do they add Diana. Very attention-getting but you follow it up with good writing. I'm looking forward to the next chapter even more as I re-read this.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Huh! Now this is different! I will look forward to your next chapter, and seeing how this differs from the JL-verse I know. Amanthya
mbembet chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
this story is so awesome i really hope you'd continue this cos i happen to love Chris Nolan's Batman and the fact that this is also BMWW :D
Jess Marylin chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
I really, really like this! Good start and I hope you update soon!
Tigress2929 chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
I think this story is great. How old is Batman in here? I'm guessing that this is like in his early days? Just out of curiosity. Is there more to this story or is this the end? Cause I think that it still can go on. Keep up the writing :)
The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Continue please!
PrincessDianaJane chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
this is great

you should continue this ;p
PrincessDianaJane chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
I love the confusion and i can't wait how Bruce Wayne would react to her in Gotham, again! ;p
Nick chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
Isn't there more to come?
tahitiliz chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
I'm really interested to see where this is going - I hope you decide to continue it.
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Hey I like it is there more of this? :)
AutocraticCat chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
This is a good story, I saw that the last update was quite a while ago though... Are you going to keep writing it? I hope you do :)
huge fan chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
please finish this story i can just imagine how great its gonna be you are a great writer im actually surprised that there is someone this good here

cant wait to read the rest its been really entertaining so far
Legato Deathscythe chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Red this and I had to say it seemed interesting. Still rather new to this fanfic section but I like the idea and want more of it. It definatly had some interesting parts to it.
The-Lady-Isis chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
"Far more interesting than Batman"? Little harsh lol - but this is shaping up to be a very interesting story, particularly since it's set in the 'real world' - i'm looking forward to more!