Reviews for When The Dawn Comes
mendibends chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Really excited to see whether Wonder Woman and Batman could coexist in Gotham. I'm half afraid they would get along too well at the start to be believed of Batman. But I think you could pull off whatever you have in mind. Would love it if you continue.
mendibends chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
Hey, this is really great stuff so far. You've really captured the mood from the Nolan movie. It's a shame this story didn't get as many comments or faves but I would love to see this story completed or at least updated a few times...please?
Amanthya chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
I can't remember if I reviewed or not before, but just in case I didn't, let me say that this is a really interesting concept. There's not a lot of Nolan-verse Batman fics out there, let alone do they add Diana. Very attention-getting but you follow it up with good writing. I'm looking forward to the next chapter even more as I re-read this.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Huh! Now this is different! I will look forward to your next chapter, and seeing how this differs from the JL-verse I know. Amanthya
mbembet chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
this story is so awesome i really hope you'd continue this cos i happen to love Chris Nolan's Batman and the fact that this is also BMWW :D
Jess Marylin chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
I really, really like this! Good start and I hope you update soon!
Tigress2929 chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
I think this story is great. How old is Batman in here? I'm guessing that this is like in his early days? Just out of curiosity. Is there more to this story or is this the end? Cause I think that it still can go on. Keep up the writing :)
The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Continue please!
PrincessDianaJane chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
this is great

you should continue this ;p
PrincessDianaJane chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
I love the confusion and i can't wait how Bruce Wayne would react to her in Gotham, again! ;p
Nick chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
Isn't there more to come?
tahitiliz chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
I'm really interested to see where this is going - I hope you decide to continue it.
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Hey I like it is there more of this? :)
AutocraticCat chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
This is a good story, I saw that the last update was quite a while ago though... Are you going to keep writing it? I hope you do :)
huge fan chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
please finish this story i can just imagine how great its gonna be you are a great writer im actually surprised that there is someone this good here

cant wait to read the rest its been really entertaining so far