Reviews for Going Under
Twi-chick34 chapter 26 . 5/8/2013
This was really good. Great Job.
not all sunshine and flowers chapter 25 . 1/26/2013
How...how was Jane and Edward bleeding?
not all sunshine and flowers chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
Ummm...I don't think a werevampire is possible. The venom would kill the werewolf in it and POP dead baby. Second of all, if you sleep with multiple diverse men in the early stages of pregnancy, the baby is still only going to be one fathers. After all, the egg has already been fertilized and is growing. No period, no other eggs to fertilize. So you couldn't even have one vamp baby and one wolf baby. Just logic, you know?
not all sunshine and flowers chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Oi! I feel bad for the Cullen's. God. At least do it silently. I feel worse for Jasper. Good God those emotions! But still...how can you look at your daughter in law fter she, you know, with your son! Ew. I would NEVER go NEAR that bathroom.
nbrian72 chapter 26 . 3/1/2012
loved it
Crazybee3 chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
HaHa I think him brushing his teeth is a good thing, we don't want his teeth to be stained red ;)

Thanks for the story!
lauren0126 chapter 25 . 11/10/2010
soooo cute!
NannaRahRah chapter 17 . 7/12/2010
I really love this story so much!
melovepickles16 chapter 20 . 7/10/2010
I love this chapter!
lauren0126 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
so good i loved it
SimplyKatKat chapter 26 . 4/2/2010
wow. this story is captivating and interesting. nice story. very nicely written.
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 26 . 3/20/2010
that was good I liked it
americo2009 chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
I really like the story, it is just hard to read because the verb useage is a mixture of present and past tense. it would be easier if you did some editing and picked one verb tense.
americo2009 chapter 6 . 1/22/2010
I have to say it is pretty funny that you started this before BD came out and your story has some same elements, like them having a baby. Did you completely come up on this on your own or did you get a BD preview? Just curious.
Carlisle060 chapter 12 . 8/30/2009