Reviews for The MultiFaceted Milla Vodello
CandyIsYummyNomNom chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
*Squee*
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Lovely, and especially the ending lines. Several of the pieces in the story really stood out, but this is great work!
bellefantastique chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Aw, It was so sweet, but not too sweet! I loved the end too, did not expect that! :P
Shayla the Strange chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Uhm, wow? This is just amazing. I'm really not a person for one shots, but I absolutely adored this. I love Milla and her usual happy go lucky attitude. Sometimes I swear Sasha needs to appreciate her more, but I digress. I loved this. I'm NOT the squeeing type either, but when I read the last sentence, you somehow managed to make me laugh, clap, and THEN squee. That really does not happen often.
Katez-chan chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Whereas I AM the squeeing type. Very.

*inhale*

*SQUE*

*whimpering squeeing noises*

*Indigo finally drags me away from the screen so that I can calm down and stop squeeing*
Kawaii Usagi Chan San chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
i thought it was great! i loved it! more please!
Gargulsplactutonium chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This is a nice remenicing piece about Sasha. Made me smile int he end. Keep posting the good stuff bud.
agent.mint chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
No, you are not the only one who wants their hair like Milla's. I so regret chopping off my hair (used to be almost long enough to sit on ;_; )

Anyways.. First, "thing" is spelled wrong in the beginning, and I believe there's a word missing somewhere, but I forget. Just pointing it out since everything else is correct, so it stood out. As for the story its self, it was very sweet and well done. I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that you have Milla working at the orphanage and as a Psychonaut at the same time, which is unusual. Also, the last paragraph was really well done; if you had drawn it out and detailed the proposal... well, I would have some really bad cavities about now. XD

Um, it is a bit choppy in places, and a bit blunt, but it seems to get better as the story goes on, so.. *shrug*

/end long review XD

-kr
Ebony Lee chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I am quite impressed with this short, charming story-including the syntax and your integrity to the characters' personalities. As far as short Psychonauts fics go, this is definitely one of the better ones I've read. It made me happy. :)