Reviews for Exodus
xXSilverSilkenWingsXx chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
i like it. Very well written and overall very nice. I love sakura's character, and she always gets the short end of the stick, she really isn't given enough credit considering what she goes through. Rejection abandonment, loneliness, abuse, name calling, put downs. It's like no one in the world even cares about her. at least sasuke new ppl loved him before all this. Anyways, i totally agree, sasuke is being a total dick head. it's ticking everyone off
Lia113 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
*sniff sniff* I am literally trying to hold my tears in right now - this is just so sad! Sakura is following Tsunade's footsteps, which is sort of cool but sad that she's alone because Tsunade had Shizune and omgomgomg this is just...ARGH! lol but you did a really good job :) and a little question..I stopped reading the manga like last year cause I got really mad at it (can't remember why tho lol) so I was wondering if she is actually going to leave..? If you could tell me then that would be cool :) Thanks and Pie!

-Lia
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Great writing. It looks like I'm not the only one who's thinking of Team Seven as the next Sannins. You know - the history always repeats itself. Anyway. Brilliant. I hope for a longer story with Sakura :)

(there's not enough SuiXSaku!)
purvy sage chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Great title!

Great concept!

Loved it.
Lady Rini chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Great story I wonder where Sakura will go.