Reviews for White Lilies
Constellations chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Oh, the feels!
Wonderfully written!
TheWayTheFeatherFalls chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I just want to say I love this stoey I think its so sad
Cassiopia Elladora Black chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I teared up twice since starting to read this fic and one was the time where Sirius thought that James was playing an "extra-cruel prank" on him. The second time was when Sirius said Lily wouldn't want Lilies at her funeral.

Touching, beautiful, and heartbreaking. This captures Sirius magnificantly and how annoying Fudge will always be.
Mellisent Trimarchi chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I love this. Really. I think I might have teared a little xD I'm new to this site, (this is my first review, actually) so my review-writing skills have yet to develop (what exactly ARE we supposed to write in reviews?!) But here goes: I really like how everything ends- it's really emotionally intense, powerful, and beautiful. You also express Sirius' rage very well, especially in the paragraph before he goes off to kill Peter. I don't know, Fudge's speech sounds slightly odd to me at some points (like it couldn't actually be spoken in real life), especially the "Yes, Lily and James' deaths will be honored; a public ceremony", but maybe it's just me. Well basically what I wanted to say is: your writing is really powerful and I love it! This is one of the reasons why I continue believing that fan fiction isn't complete trash. Yay! :D
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
this.

freaking this.

you killed me okay

I cried so so so soooo much :(

You have officially made me love Sirius a whole load more.

He has beaten Ginny from her top spot as my favourite character.

I love this fic so much

akjdshfkjasdfhkajsdhf /dies
runeaura chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
amazing amazing amazing! absolutely loved it despite its length as im usually an avid reader of longer fics. it was heart wrenching and beautiful and gutting and just all round perfect
ladymad0nna chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
"'Lily –' Sirius manages to choke out, flinging himself desperately to the cold bars that imprison him, causing Fudge to jump back in undisguised horror. 'Lily – she doesn't want lilies. She hates lilies. Not at her funeral. No lilies – please.'"

I actually cried.

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
im crying, this is so amazing :(
Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
This was so touching. Amazing piece, really.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I loved this. I think this was beautiful and very nicely written. And so, so sad. But you did an amazing job. Keep up the great work!
Forever Written in the Stars chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I loved it this. It's such a beautiful yet heartbreaking piece of writing that evokes so much emotion. Great job!
Zenelia chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
*sniffle* I-I've got to stop reading stories that m-make me c-cr-cry.

But! I love this! It's deep, caring, and you definitely got the mood right. My favorite line was Hagrid saying Harry's a survivor - it's so true. And just in general, I loved it. Especially the emphasis that Lily's death was worse, and the depth that James was himself because of her.

Great job. Really.
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Oh. That was wonderful. Extremely sad but wonderful. Thanks.
DaughterofHermes130 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This was so good, as you were describing Sirius not being able to cry even though he wanted to I was experiencing the same thing. This was sad without being fake and that is hard for me to write so I'm impressed when other people do it. I liked the little things about Lily, like how she hates lilies, although they are my favorite flower. When I read the summary I was afraid this would be a Sirius/Lily fic which I don't like at all. But you made him care about her as a very good friend so thank you. I also loved the happy moments in the sad ones, like the tartan blanket, and the things they all did in the nursery. This is the longest review I've ever left and I think this story deserves it.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010