Reviews for Pop Tarts, Cherryade and Golden Grahams
HalianFromPlanetZork chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
It could never be a simple trip to Tesco with thoughs two now could it. XD AWW so lovely. Vince getting all jealous over some guy chatting up his man was the best part of the story. It's typical that Howard only NOW has someone flirting with him when he only just got with Vince. This was fun to read, happy endings all around. x
BeckyRocks-x chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Sorry for the embarrassingly late review. I'm bit behind with reviewing stuff.

Aww, Howard has beige bedsheets, and Vince's jacket in his wardrobe. Bless him :)

Naboo's handwriting being tiny was funny too.

Vince getting jealous, and the way they felt when they kissed each other was incredibly gorgeous too.

I really can't wait to see what else you write.

spicemerchant chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
confused, modest howard combined with a jealous, frustrated vince is so adorable!

i love your writing!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
That was so sweet, bless Howard for keeping Vince's jacket. Any date that take place in Tesco's is bound to be different to the average one lol x
chugirl2526 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
hehe bless vince for being jealous hehe
Radar-rox chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Hehe, howard;s blanket just had to be beige, didn't it? theres no other colour for that man. And i love that he's got Vince's jacket in his wardrobe -

the smiley face on the shopping list was a cute touch

Vince and howard are so sweet together.

God, Golden Grahams.. i used to eat them, then I bought them a while back... god they were awful!

I must say, this guy Howard's talking to sounds like Shaggy from scooby doo!

*sniggers at 'Nathan'*

aww, bless naieve howard and jealous vince!

and aw howard, holding back numbers for vince!

yay sweetness. and wooh, sexing! :P

very good m'love, look forward to more! xx
JantoFan chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
That was just uber cute, i totally love it!

The idea that Howard kept Vince's zoo jacket just made me squee! So damn adorable!

Vince's jealousy of the man in the supermarket was so sweet, and bless Howard for being so naive!

I absolutely love your stories!

redlaces chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
So sweet :)
swisstony chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Cool fic: D
Sephy-Noir chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Perfect ending. Can't see anything wrong _ So full of Howince goodness! Loved reading this.

Jana
violence4 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
hjhf;ahsjkfhkAWW!

Further brilliance from you!

This was the cutest, cutest thing. I just adored it. All the little descriptions you do of how it feels when they kiss each other are just absolute LOVE, Vince getting all jealous of the global explorer man was adorable, and the idea that Howard kept all the numbers people gave him for Vince is just squee-worthy.

And I also just loved all the little touches you put in, like how Naboo's handwriting is tiny - and Vince's rocket pyjamas! *bounces up and down like a child* Those were so cute.

But the best "little touch" was the idea that Howard kept Vince's zoo jacket - THAT IS SO ULTIMATELY SQUEE-INGLY CUTE!

I am really looking forward to reading more from you!