Reviews for Harry Black
I really wish you would at least right a quick epilogue, I hate that you killed Sirius.
The Dark One Rising chapter 16 . 11/30/2013
I really hate you right now. This has got to be pne of the most suspenseful cliffhangers I've ever jad the joy of reading. You haven't updated in just two days pver a year. I REALLY wish you'd update, but I know you probably won't. So, I'll settle for cursing your name.
jduke chapter 16 . 10/30/2013
OMGravy! Please! Please finish this! This is so good!
purple sky always chapter 16 . 10/20/2013
I felt so sad when Sirius died. It was a very emotional scene.
tlyxor1 chapter 16 . 3/24/2013
I cried my eyes out. Anxiously awaiting more
-t
reader chapter 16 . 2/22/2013
Hate you so much you killed off Sirius
No that is so not fair
And i also hate peter and bellatrix so much because they hurt harry
Great story can't wait for more
Guest chapter 16 . 2/3/2013
i found this story by accident and LOVED it...until now SIRIUS?! reallyy? omg please update soon and make him come back!
Areus Bookworm chapter 16 . 1/23/2013
You made me cry and go on an emotional roller coaster, and then you end off with THAT?! I don't know whether to praise you for your amazing skills in writing and keeping an audience interested, or slap you silly...
UPDATE SOON!
Lilykees chapter 16 . 12/30/2012
I can not wait to see how this story ends
amata0221 chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
Oh its so sad that Sirius died :(
LAoR chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
Nononononono! What did you do?!
LAoR chapter 15 . 12/11/2012
Of course you should write a sequel! I love this story! I love thinking of Sirius as a dad to Harry :)
ExKing chapter 16 . 12/8/2012
a twist can't wait to see..mean read what's gonna happend next,good job buddy :)
zebrababii72 chapter 16 . 12/6/2012
omg... im crying so hard right now i will forever love you sirius black :""""""""""""""(
allie1207 chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo that really mean mean mean mean you can't do that noooo ( harry survive the avada exactly like in the book because of love but you killed SIRIUS you can't do that.
however i really want to read the next chapter