Reviews for Our Promise
Please please please please PLEASE update soon! This is REALLY good!
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
LOVE THIS STORY AND CHAPTER SO FAR! HOPING TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY LATER! HOPE SO AND CAN'T WAIT! :) :D 3 :)
Supernatural-Girl17 chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
RedStalkingDeath chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
You should CONTINUE this story!
Lulu-fifi chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
YEY! Raoul's worked out what a complete and utter twit he's been! Hahahaha. I apologise to any Raoul lovers out there, I just happen to think that the Phantom was much more deserving of Christine's love. This chapter wasn't as bad as you made out. You can beat writers block!

Luvs and lollipops
Lulu-fifi chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Tres bon. Christine got rejected. Ha! maybe now the blonde one will live the rest of his life alone and lonely. I love your idea and story so far.

Luvs and lollipops
PP-PhantomPhoenix chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
Oh, cool, really like these first chapters. *grin* I've always wondered what would happen if Christine got mad that he didn't recognise her rather than sad. Now I get to find out *squee*, lol.

Well, update soon please, bye.

PP
midday chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
Please update soon! this is really good.
Purple Sage of Oblivion chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
You need to Erik's POV more often, love! B-E-A-Utiful! PLEASE, keep writing this! I love it! More EC romance! MORE!

Your Obediant Friend,

Purple
DarkSp'rit chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
This is quite good - though I prefer your other stories. But still, update soon!
bloodXblade chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
I remember nothing of the first chapter. -.-"

But I don't think this chapter is bad. I can't have written any better. And I think it's pretty good.
lovecelticopera chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Well done! I enjoyed it. update soon?
Irene Sharda chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
This is pretty good so far, I enjoy the new look at the story, I'd like to read what else you have. Don't take too long!
gray seal chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
You said earlier that Christine and Raoul start off on the wrong foot. Does that mean what I think it means? I mean, does Erik get a happy ending? Will Christine use her head this time? Is there no Raoul? Well, if it does turn out that way, I can't wait to see Raoul and Christine in the next scene, and then Erik abducting Christine. *falls down on knees and prays fervently for Erik's happiness*
Timeflies chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
Christine should be cold and indifferent to Raoul for not recognizing her. He deserves it. Erik could have asked Madame Giry to keep her daughter away from the chapel for a while and then he would have had his chance to speak to Christine. More please.