Reviews for Sam's Story
BekaRoo chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
I hope you continue this fic I would love to see what happens next :D
Weit Gegangen chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
Hey , plz Update your story :/ ... I wanna know what's gonna happen when Danny will hear about Sam's ex boyfriend ...

I'm begging you Update soon ... plz

xoxo
Weit Gegangen chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
hey please keep on writing ur story about sam ... its so interresting ... ( im so sad there is not a next chapter ive been waiting for a long time ... im begging you keep on writing ... i love the sam/danny couple :D ...

hope youll do it :)) xoxo
TwiLightFics18 chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
i love this story soo much! you are an amazing author! i cant wait 4 the next chapter
0-Jackie-0 chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
hey ive never really read las vegas ffics but this one intrigued me :) cant wait 2 find out who ryan is o0o0 x update soon x
sydgage chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
Awsome..I was on the edge of my seat the whole time...What happens next?
kk1999 chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
I like how your telling A Sam story. Not much is usually done with her. She was one of the series most unquies charaters and they didn't use her like they should have.
MovingOn chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
Just discovered this story and I love it! Love all the suspense and it's nice to see a story all about Sam. She's my favorite. I really miss the show being on the air. Thanks for keeping it alive through this story.
Lasvegasserie chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
yeah so great! i like the way your story is going on! please update soon! i m waiting for your fourth chapter! so god tks!
LieutenantBoxer chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
most amazing chapter yet!

ill literally be sitting here dying until you update so please do asap xoxo
vanessatwin21 chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
OMG! THis story is amazing! I keep rereading it just in case i missed something ahaha! I can't wait to read what happens next! Please don't keep us in suspense for to long.
Dark-n-Twisty chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
O, I love the smell of intrigue in the morning...I can't wait for the next installment! Please come back soon!
vanessatwin21 chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
Sam is my favorite character and Vanessa Marcil is my favorite acctress! I love your story I hope you keep going!
Dark-n-Twisty chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
oh I'mn definitely intrigued! I wonder what Danny and Ed will say bout' this? While your writing is a little on the simplistic side, I find that reading your story is like a breath of fresh air. It's interesting without being overly complicated, which I can definately apperciate. I know that as time goes on your writing will develop into something amazing. Just keep up the fabulous work and I know you'll get there. In the mean time, I hope you'll update fairly quickly because I'm really eager to see where you'll take it from herre. Come back soon!
Lasvegasserie chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
please update! i like it! i think it's a great idea to do a story about sam and her secrets! and i hope that Sam and danny will hook up! so i love it, update soon please!