Reviews for The Plan! Student Council Room
anonymous chapter 8 . 2/4/2014
Yeah I got an idea... suzaku could drag lelouch into the Lancelot and Fuck him till he bleeds,they have a falling out, then lelouch(as zero) could drug suzaku and and rape him and then reveal to suzaku that he's I have such a vivid .
C.CxRolo chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
You must wright more!
kyouruhi24 chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
love it!

this fic is awesome! a totally new perspective on their relationship!

to tell u honestly though, i love a suzaku on top..! the role fits him more than lulu...

Lulu is so pretty to be seme..! that's why i love him! (*huggles imaginary lulu plushie)

update soon, ok?

as for ideas... hmm.. lemme see... oh yeah.. make suzalulu go on a date... then have them go to a dress shop.. lulu trying to fit clothes... while inside the fitting room.. he asks suzaku for the other set of clothes lulu wants for fitting... here's the catch... instead of the clothes lulu initially picked, suzaku gave him a sexy outfit instead! (skirt.. or bunny overalls, with matching bunny ears.. ) hahaha.. reluctant to wear it (and even more hesitant to go out and show it to the world) suzaku crawled under the fitting room door and let himself in! and that's where the lemon ensues! hahahahaha

.. make the date as romantic as possible!

i'm gonna geass u into making longer chapters! BWAHAHAHA

oh yeah, anyway.. i wanna invite you to read this fic that i just found recently..

False Smile

by: 2stupid

Link: w . fanfiction s/50131/1/False_Smile

it's a really great fic... with amazingly FEW reviews.. i mean! honestly! are people just blind?

oh well.. i hope u enjoy it and don't forget to give a review..! i just want to help the author so she can continue with the story..! (i don't think the author is aware that i'm promoting her story though..)

oh well..

good luck with the next chap!

hope you play with the plot bunny that i told you!

mwah!
Yamiro chapter 8 . 11/4/2009
Dunno if anyone pointed it out... but Lulu wears... bikini briefs, not boxers xD

Anyways, it's a nice fick you have... you certainly made my perverted mind go overload... xD

GO Suzaku! xD
OrlandosLover2009 chapter 8 . 7/12/2009
very very very very hot! cant wait 4 more!
Keeper of Fatestones chapter 8 . 6/2/2009
oh, poor lelou... or would it be poor suzu...?

Anyway, I loved this story! To be honest, I have reviewed before... as Heaven's Demon! But thats besides the point... Also, lelou's punishment... maybe you could have Milly or Shirley find him tied to a chair or something (after suzu is done with him of course, take a picture, and send it to suzu with the txt saying "didja forget sumthin?". thats a good idea, no?
Heaven's Demon chapter 8 . 5/7/2009
So yeah... I'm really loving this... :3 very few stories with more than 1 chapter have kept my interest (other than Blue Funk's "Special Discount")If youve played or read Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, it is definitely worth checking out.
Heaven's Demon chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
true 2 my word... evry 2 chapters, a review! I'm loving this story and even told a friend about it! She likes how it's going now as well. Keep up the excellent work, and I'm looking forward to the next chapters...
Heaven's Demon chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
ahahahahah! Lelou & Suzu are going to... I don't really feel bad for Shirley... Milly planned the whole thing didn't she? She's sneakier than I give her credit for... good job!
Heaven's Demon chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
I'm reviewin evry couple chapters... hoping for lemons! oh! good job so far
Andraiyel chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
why haven't you updated in such a long time? I like your fanfic and would like to be able to read more of it
MannyFreshTeeth chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
Loved it, cant wait for more!
LetumPluvia chapter 8 . 4/13/2009
Sque! I love this story, but you know you really should have Lulu do Suza doggy style to further his payback. After all it would give him a tactical advantage, which is so something he would try to get. OH and then as payback for that Suza can 'stand and deliver' to Lulu in the Student Council closet and the Prez can walk in on them... *distracted drool* ahem pardon me, I can't seem to help myself yours is one of the few unsad Suzaku and Lelouch stories that I have found and actually liked. Please keep up the amazing work.

Sincerely

LetiPlu (Shorthanded)*teehee*
Vagisaurus chapter 8 . 2/18/2009
Yay! Loves you so hard!
arandm30 chapter 8 . 2/17/2009
ahaha i'm loving this fi so far. it's so cool!

i'm still pissing myself laughing after picturing Lelouch in the girls' uniform.

so looking forward to your next update!