Reviews for Protocols
mikiC chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
wauw after reading loads of 10rose fanfiction this is the first that actually made me tear up
Carri007 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Despite the fact that it was a bit sad, this was very good :). You even left it on a bit of an upper, which kinda tempered the bawling that was threatening to come :). Very good!
montypython203 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I have tears in my eyes! So beautiful!
Zeppie chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
*sniffle* thats beautiful it made me cry

You write such brilliant 10/Rose fic's and i cant wait for more

Seeya in art

-Ellie
jingles4thestorm chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
I don't get the magazine, but I wish I did! Great minds think alike man, that's all I'm saying.
themidnightfiles chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Very good, touching, and wishful story. Well-written, good understanding of the characters, and giving all of us another stolen glimpse into the hidden moments of our beloved Time Lord. This should be canon :)
jingles4thestorm chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
You ruddy bugger! You got me crying and all sad n stuff! Not fair! I was doing just fine today, for the past 7 min that it has been today, then I read your amazing story and it all goes to hell.

In an obscure way I'm saying "good job", but I'm just obtuse like that.
doxeysocks chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Really good idea. Very original and believable, and very in keeping with the characters... very enjoyable. Well done!

One item of constuructive criticism... next time, if you can, get it beta read before hand. No matter how many times you check something- someone else will always pick up an error you miss. Otherwise great story- five stars! *
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Wonderful; and a cute little ending, too!
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
omg. thats sweet, sad and laughable at the end. great one shot i couldn't tear my eyes away it's also a great idea.
questangel5 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I like it. Rose is very realistic, the way she speaks, I can hear it in my head perfectly. I love the end! :)
AmaranthineSomnium chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I love how you pulled it all together in the end. A fantastic ending that made me smile away my frown.
xXDonnaTylerXx chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Oh. My. God. That was gorgeous! I am actually, properly crying here, because that was so lovely.

"Go on being the fantastic, beautiful man that I know you are." That line is beautiful, the whole thing was just so IC and so believable.

I don't add just anything to my favourites list, but here i am checking the box.

You should be really proud of yourself.

Donna x
Black Alya Wolf chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
BRILLIANT!
Dame-Rose-Smith chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Aww its really great! well done