Reviews for Broken Clock
Acting-Singing-Bella chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
that made me cry. I love that song! Great job :)

Alanna xo
OreoFudge'D chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Not really a GG fan, but this is awesome! [: Got teary -eyes a little.
freak.on.a.leash.13 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
this was so sad, it mad me want to cry. not it a bad way, it was brillant, I loved it:)
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
that was insanely sad sad have to write another chapter, where he will come back...I dont know how...
allymcnally chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Ok you have to fix that. Make him miraculously alive in the next chapter. Seriously.
Authoress chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
There are literally tears in my eyes as I write this now. You're freaking amazing!
I'mJustWeird chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
that was so sad. i'm almost crying, it was that good.
princetongirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
loved it update soon
tallyho chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
i love it so much
Cuteninja chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
i loved it. ONe of my favorites. I started crying, couldnt stop, and am still crying. It touched my
delphin4ik chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
perfect, magnificent and so sad.

*your writing is fantastic
sophiii chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I might get an electric shock any minute now, because my keyboard is soaking wet. I cried my eyes out.

That really was just brilliant. I.. I could just imagine it infront of my eyes, and I could really feel every bit of pain. Oh wow.
x M i d n i g h t - S k y x chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
So I'm laying in bed and I'm reading a bunch of B/C oneshots (because Chair Love!) and I come across this and... I was amazed.

Beautifully written! I cried! (anything that has to do with the death of Chuck Bass is gonna get me to tear up but I couldn't stop crying!)

Amazing, love love loves it! :D
ninjasandbacon chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
heyy this is really good

amazing story

im really glad your back!
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Congratulations! You made tears fall. Here's a cookie. lol. It was the scarf that did me in. Of course it was the scarf. It's THE scarf.

I don't know how I managed to read it all, but I did, and I applaud you on the brilliance of it and Blair's emotions.