Reviews for Tangible
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
6-8 were my faves. From passionate to all happy & lovey dovey, to downright sad. Love it. Love the whole collection actually. They're all great! Wonderful work!

Peace Out! _
crying-tear chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
The Ending was amazing and heartbreaking at the same time.
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
*sob* That was such a heartwrenching ending, but pretty realistic. I loed this fic! :)
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
LOVED IT THE ENDING ALMOST MADE ME CRY!
asterdarling chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Wow. This is really, really sweet and emotional and... wow. Excellent work!
maria chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
this story was really great. the writing technique was flawless, and you made the story flow. there were no signs of writers block anywhere in the story. the plot is very thought out and very plain to see in the different chapters and i really enjoy the way you describe almost everything. i think you should write a sequel to this story so that it justifies the plot line. the ending wasn't really agreeable with me because in the chapters and even in the middle of them, you can almost tell they went through a lot to figure out what they felt for each other, and then they dont manage to end up together. it is really sad and the outline of the doesnt show that the story in general is sad. so please consider it. i would really love to read a sequel. thanks. bye
Barkers3 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Aww, poor Edmund, poor Caspian... Good story!
RandomDream chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Love Edmund! Wonderful writing style; it really flows well. Kind of bittersweet.

Keep writing. Thanks. :)
BeatingHeartBaby chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Just, Amazing.

LOVED chapter 6!

the lemon was so well written.

your pretty good at this, keep it comin'

x
Lady September chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Oh God, now I feel like crying. That was very beautiful, very sad and very touching.
Solitaire42 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
HOLY COW.

I'm not usually one for Caspian/Edmund, just because I always end up picturing Skandar and Ben and Skandar's just so YOUNG but.. This was written so, so well and actually had a PLOT the was AfreakingMAZING and.. well, I don't think I'm much more a fan of the pairing than I was before, but I'll go so far as to say I'm a fan of YOURS.

You're an awesome writer. Just FYI.