Reviews for Little Boy Blue and the Man in the Moon
The Queen of Confusion chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
BellaRide28 chapter 11 . 1/15/2010
Aw... Poor Liam. Please update soon!
Jedi Knight Cheeze chapter 11 . 8/18/2009
Ok. Now I'm hooked.

I love it! Update soon! : D
Jedi Knight Cheeze chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
Very good so far! I'm slowing making my way through the cahpters and I'm enjoying it!

I will say that in a few spots you had awkward time lapses that confused me for a second. Maybe sperate them from the paragraph before them with X's or something? : D
hiddden magic chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I love how you named him Liam! Did anyone else get it, or was it just me and my infinate unimportant knowlegde of all things tv shows/movies? Hmm...anyways, I'm not much of a futurefic reader myself, but this one seems to have caught my attention!
ImaSupernaturalCSI chapter 11 . 8/16/2009
Oh...sad. How do you explain all that to a little boy? But I loved the mommy and son moments at the end. "I can write on the walls?"-So CUTE.
purtyinpink71121 chapter 11 . 8/15/2009
OH MY GOD! THIS STORY IS SO FREAKING GOOD!

Liam is amazingly written, as is everyone else. The whole damn story is amazingly written. I don't even know what else to say besides WOW and HOLY CRAP and DAMN!

Please update soon, I really want to know what happens next! This story is fantastic! Please finish it!

-Purty
iknowuknow chapter 11 . 8/14/2009
Aww! Poor Liam, but yay for her comforting him!
little dumpling chapter 10 . 4/15/2009
Wow. What an amazing story you have here. I really enjoy the environment you've created to place Liam in, and your characterisations of all the Spencer's are so fantastic!

I really hope that you continue this story sometime soon, as I would really like to know what happens. :]

Plus, this is too great a story not to continue.

Thanks for uploading this, it was a real treat to read (and I don't even usually like Shawn/Juliet!).
blacktea chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
Wow. Liam is so cute. It's just so ironic the Shawn had a psychic child. I hope they can save the Johannsens.
Im-not-here123 chapter 9 . 1/18/2009
more more more! this is awsome! I love how your putting in Henry's little tests and spongebob refrences
ImaSupernaturalCSI chapter 9 . 1/18/2009
So cute. I love the softer side of Henry, and the whole scene was entirely plausible. It was an excellent chapter.
Tex1051 chapter 7 . 1/12/2009
Keep writing, i love the story. And have a Lassieface-Liam interaction
ImaSupernaturalCSI chapter 7 . 10/1/2008
Oh, wow, this was a good chapter. THe discovery of the mystery family, the stakeout (classic Shawn and Gus, loved it) and then the poor kid's nightmares...looking forward to more.
ImaSupernaturalCSI chapter 6 . 9/3/2008
I'm liking this one a lot. Liam is a cute kid, and it's funny to see an oh-so-daddy Shawn, but then those moments on the show that we all love so much. It's a good mix of family moments and the crime drama as well. I like. Looking forward to seeing more...