Reviews for Transplantation
nancyozz chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Wish this scene had been in the movie
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
that would have made a dramatic difference. well done.
SilverWildRiver chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Great fic!

Caity :)
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Aww I love how when he woke up, he just wanted to know if she was okay. :)
Nat D chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
God, the thought of him dying is harsh even o me. And he doesn't even exist O.o''

Loved it.
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Aw really cute:) I'm actually tearing now too:)
Zaedah chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I'm beginning to dislike you... because this is so fabulous. It gives us that annoyingly missing scene between the roof fight and the press conference in a way the writers only wish they could have managed.

Again, it's your pacing I think I adore most. You don't rush to get to the next thought or moment. You let it happen as it needs to, drawing out the suspense and yet still giving urgency where it's due.

Zaedah bows to the skill!
Robin Silverman chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
okay... intense and liking it
Kawaii Usagi Chan San chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
that was great! i love how tony's first thought was if pepper _ they are so great!
biscuit1226 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
yay missing scenes i love it
always a happy ending chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
very nice. this is the one scene that i wish they had put in the movie. i hope that marvel will have more faith in the sequel & not cut corners like they did with scenes in this movie.
Kristafied chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Excellent continuation of this scene! I love the little touches like Jarvis' personality and the location of the emergency release for the suit.
kitty2399 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Wow! This was fantastic!

It was intense, interesting, and just plain good! I loved how Pepper took charge and ended up saving Tony, and I loved how, as long as she was talking to him, his arc reactor would keep glowing! :)

Fantastic job, I really loved this one shot! ;)

tamasit1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Oh I really liked that. I always love stories that fill in the blanks to what might have happened at certain points we, the viewers, didn't get to see. Your take on this part sounds damn good to me and makes perfect sense. When you had Pepper talking to Tony and promising him anything, my first thought went to when he really wakes up and him wanting her to keep her promises, lol. Once again, I really, really liked this.