Reviews for Three Weddings and a Funeral
Mimic chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I love how you use Shego to be the upperhand in arguments, its just so fitting. It makes me laugh in joy. I also liked how Shego admitts and accpets the change or possibility of change in her life. It makes her look very mature, I appreciate that.

As a religious person I am relieved I've still not meet someone who tried to prove to me the nonexistence of God. I try to do a little like Shego did here, not trying to prove the existence of God, but the possibility that God may exist. After all, God is more a matter of personal need, if the person doesn't think he/she need God, there's no point in trying.

Shego as mediator. Who'd have thunk? (Especially if you consider all her canon outbursts)
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 18 . 7/7/2010
Surprisingly long for only three chapters. And darn that ending, she's actually pregnant, uh?

To be honest, while Joss/Wade hasn't quite sold me into the pairing and convinced me of its plausibility like, say, Felix/Justine and Monique/Will definitely has, I must say this story was most definitely enjoyable. Some really well worked character development, mostly 'round Slim, an... "interesting" sex scene to complement, some funny play of events here and there, and some more to the side-story arc of Jim and Zita, which is entrapping me a bit, even if the idea of the pairing sounds somewhat silly if you want me to be honest.

Seeing that the series already has most of the couples married, and judging from some of the following episodes' tittles (damn, so little...), I'm gonna go ahead and guess things are 'bout to start focusing more on the following generation from here onwards, or so the part of me that loves KiGo Children hopes at least.

Anyway, "Three Weddings and a Funeral" was a curiously constructed story (Multi-Story, if you will) but filled with mostly good things altogether, if not outright all that or just with some on average level. While there were some things that striked me as curious, I can't recall anything that particularly bothered me in any way. I feel like asking, though, how exactly was this all written? From beggining to end and you wrote the in-between episodes later on, or where the five parts of this written at diferent times?

Well, looking forward for the next episode, which I think I'll be reading shortly. Take care.

Yours, "Feeling Spiritual all of the Sudden" Alexander/Alexlayer.

Later! _
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 15 . 7/5/2010
Mh, this was an interesting episode. Not what I had expected, I mean, there was nearly nothing about Nana's character even though it was her funeral. But still, the story was overall enjoyable on it's own.

Overall, I think the main aspect of it was the interaction between Shego and Slim, and I really liked how that was handled. Pretty realistic and relatable. Plus, this was the first time Joss' expanded family gets explored a bit.

Aside from that, well, some funny aspects, naughty bits here and there, more of the twins, and well... I'm not sure what to expect of the Joss/Wade aspect, so only time will tell.

Until the next part!

Yours, "Feels like Incest Product" Alexander/Alexlayer.

Later!
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 9 . 6/8/2010
And so Ron and Bonnie are finally married! Took them time, dammit! XD

Well, at least it was nothing compared to some parts of R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Man, do I miss Monique being around lately. But let’s get back to this story.

This one felt like a curious mix between “R-E-S-P-E-C-T”, due to the several introductions of family members, coming to terms with family, and stuff like that, and “A Simple Jewish Wedding”, due to so many Jewish elements being presented. Funny, while apparently this is the longest part of the whole “Three Weddings and a Funeral”, it felt rather short. Though that may be related to me coming from having read a freaking 40-chapter long story… U

I felt I got nothing to mention that wouldn’t be repeating myself… except in regards of my favorite aspect of this story: Hana. First, she’s getting quite tomboyish, uh? Second, how much older is she from the twins?

In any case, she’s practically a new character to this series since this is the first time she’s given a clear, distinctive personality. And an interesting one to top. Liked how she had her own part playing Hero for her brother, even if the details were left unheard of. XD

And speaking of unheard of, are we ever going to learn where Ron and Bonnie went to? U

Never been much of a fan of Ron/Bonnie, and even now I still wonder what it could have been with Yori. But regardless of that, I still enjoyed the story. Specially the part where Kim kissed Bonnie. XD

Yours, "Fugitive of Half of The World" Alexander/Alexlayer.

Take care!
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 12 . 6/1/2010
Though I got my doubts with the pairing inside Team Possible II, I rather enjoyed this story, particularly due to Bego, I think, whom I think I'm liking too much (her expectatives for a new body were hilarous). Interestingly, does the extra sensibility she asked for actually allows her to experience sex?

As for Wade/Joss, I think I'm liking that things are going slowly and that Wade's screw up isn't being let go off lightly. Dunno how things will progress from there onwards, but time to time.

I'm surprised at how many stories are there between this one and the supposedly subsequently part, then again, it seems like almost two years passed in the course of this one, and there's likely many short stories in that list.

Little by little... I shall conquer the Best Enemies series! XD

Yours, "Democratic Rebeld" Alexander/Alexlayer.

Take care! _
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
This is the review for "Underwear That's Fun to Wear"

I had actually already read this one once. Long time ago, around the time when I joined the Slash Haven and the whole "Vibrating Panties" thing was the most exploded joke among the captions. Then I heard 'bout a fic being done based on this and I jumped to it. Back then, a couple of things didn't make sense, but it was fun. And now that I read again, everything makes sense, it was fun, and just like last time... it left me feeling dirty. _U

What I DIDN'T remember myself is that I had already reviewed it back then. Thus, I can't review it ("properly") again, so here goes the second, new and modern review in another fic. You can tell how much I've improved as a reviewer in these three years.

Anything else I could mention would be that it's nice to see some missing characters are actually still around.
And well... let's see what other perverted things wait up ahead.

Yours, "Running wild in only his underwear" Alexander/Alexlayer.
Bye, bye! _
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
Seems like fic's the only (or at least first) one I'm gonna be reviewing more than one chapter of in order to work around the whole series chronologically. And we're starting here with "A Civil Ceremony".

And so we're back to Felix and Justin, and by Kigo's sake, talk about conflicting differences in a couple.

But whatever the case, I'm surprised at how realistically this story and the couple's problems were handled. Like Shego, I'm not sure if anything has been really solved, but I hope for the best for those two and I'm looking forward to seeing more of them sooner or later.

How's Monique and Will doing, I wonder now... at this point it's finally clear that "R-E-S-P-E-C-T" is already past and done instead of happening during the episodes I've been reading.

Like always, the story's greatly entertaining and funny in several parts. Nothing to complain there as it's one of the main reasons I love the series so much.

At this point, though, I began to wonder who's still around the Possible Manor. If I'm correct, right now it's only Kim, Shego, the twins, Ron and Zita, right? Oh, and the tweebs moved into an adjunct appartment built over the garage, right?

Oh, and I almost forgot Heather... hehe...

Well, it's not like Justine's moving too far anyway. Though I wonder if the house might start feeling a bit empty for the ones living in there.

Alright, I'll be back to the series soon enough, so 'til then, watch out for yourself.
Yours, "Married to his memory" Alexander/Alexlayer.
Seeya!
Itachi's apprentice chapter 18 . 4/14/2010
Itachi's apprentice chapter 12 . 4/14/2010
Itachi's apprentice chapter 9 . 4/13/2010
Itachi's apprentice chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
gREAt WorK.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
ErnestTheGuy chapter 18 . 6/23/2009
shit, no way. Joss is pregnant? crap, i cant believe i put off reading this when the updates came in.
ErnestTheGuy chapter 16 . 6/23/2009
im soo happy for Wade and Joss right now. they finally get back together.
Etherelemental chapter 18 . 6/5/2009
That last statement sounds like Joss is pregnant for real that time. Since I'm sure most people wouldn't think about that unless it's an issue that will be coming up soon, rather than the possibility of it coming up. But I was amused at how Joss handled that. Especially when she pretty much shocked everyone with how she was able to figure things out with the schematics. And with how she got her own office right away as well, even though the twins were still trying to get their own offices. Though, not much happened overall, it was still quite amusing and entertaining as well. And thanks for posting all of this. I kinda wonder as well if you'll develop more of what happened with Zita and Jim as well as where that relationship is going.