Reviews for On a Rainy Night
undercover1721 chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Im pretty sure 119 is for china, not japan. Story is good thou
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
How horrible! NOT YOUR STORY! The situation, I mean. Very intense. I really love the way you brought this all together. You mad me really scared for them.
Kaley Koppit chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
I liked this very much but what I see in ff nowadays is not anything sexual next time you write a Hiroki & Nowaki ff make it more sextual
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
That just shows why hiroki and nowaki belong together
vaguelyfestive chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
a little scary but very cool
MoonlightatDusk chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
BRILLIANT. Seriously...one of the best fanfictions out there. I felt all of the emotions, imagined it in my head...everything! I almost cried. I think this is my fourth time reading this story. It never gets boring. So...Intense... I loved it.
Zay chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
That was by far the best fanfiction I have read in a long time. It was amazing!
Drunken Strawberries chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
:O :O :O I was reading this at 3:19 in the morning I think... Gosh. I LOVE THIS!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This left me with a nice warm feeling...loved the ending, so sweet yet realistic enough that it was easy to imagine and relate to the two characters. Pls do write more.
x chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
It's amazing how you started out with something cute&innocent (with the umbrella thing), moved on with something intense (did the man really have to shoot? Poor Nowaki..but that's necessary to immobilize him, yes?) then ended with a bang! Seriously, Hiroki gets down on his knees Begging! Although I know he'll do anything for Nowaki, it's surprising to see (or read) it anyway. And a happy ending...sigh...Thank you!

A very calm Hiroki, a bloodily guilty Nowaki, and the thing about the man calling "Hiro-san"...awww...

I'm sorry for this long review, I can't help it. Please write more...especially for the egoist
HowDoYouDoop chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I was panicking! Omg I would have cried so much if Nowaki had died. Oh Hiro san thank god you're sensible.
Veeletta chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I really really love this story. You kept everyone in character extremely well. It's going to be one of those stories that I go back and read a lot. Very well done! I just realized now too that I've read a few of your other stories before this - I've enjoyed each one of them.
OmangoOlemonadeO chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
This is such a good fic!

I felt scared and worried for them! :)

Nicely written!
Ozzie Eggs chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
OKMGHFIASJDKGINJFAOIVM

NOWAKI DB DB DB DB DB

omg my heart was freaking racing the first time i read this! its so sad that something like that could happen to nowaki and hiro~!

of course hiro would do anything for nowaki :3

u naabed their personalities btw... 3 YAY HAPPY ENDINGS
foxfary chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
aw it had a happy ending - yay